A duo

Manga leak spoilers ( a little bit) and......also (🔞yes sorry. For some y'all just skip luvs)
_________________________

"Just get in," Kenzo said and pushed Alika towards the vehicle.

"Please don't hurt me, please I just—"

Kenzo was getting annoyed with her and shoved her inside and closed the door.

He quickly got inside and drove off to the mansion. As he got there, he took her to the same basement Midari tortured her husband.

He quickly knocked her out and tied up to a chair and left her there.

_________________________________

You were standing and gazing out the huge window in front of you and finally decided to interrogate.

"is it true? All she said?" you spoke, still looking outside when suddenly her hand ran over your shoulder.

"mm, you smell nice," she complimented quietly and gently turned you around to face her. Her piercing blue eyes looking into yours, sometimes her deep stare just makes you forget to breathe.

You decided to ignore her comment, "Is it or is it not true?" You pressed sternly.

Her lips curled up in a seductive smile, "how about—" her cheeks started to show some rosiness, "you make me speak?"

Your eyes widened a little before they rest, "wha—"

She pulled you down to her and forced you into a kiss, but it didn't take long when you decided to give in.

You suddenly broke the kiss and pinned her against the wall, "I'm honestly not up for your games."

She sighed in defeat and pulled back her hands that you had pinned up, "I must say, like it fascinates me, it also irritates me that you've changed," She said, and walked past you to the small table and sat down to prepare herself some tea.

"I've changed because your tricks no longer work on me?-"

"Hmm? Tricks you say? What tricks?" She asked and looked over to you with an innocent look, "me wanting some affection is a trick to you?"

She has totally switched the conversation, so you thought of leaving it for later, "I don't want to argue with you, i'll get going, we have an election to take care of," you said walking towards the door.

"Leaving with a good-bye? My, that's rude," she said, taking a sip of her tea.

You sighed and looked over to her, "Good bye, I am leavin—"

"You know what I meant when I said that," she stated, and set down her tea.

You walked to her and leaned down to kiss her, and before you pulled back up, she pulled you down to her again. Her eyes just looked at you for a while before she uttered the words, "I love you."

It was the second time in forever, she has said those words to you, and it sounded so sincere that you didn't know how to respond. She then let you go and reached out to drink her tea as you stood up straight, awkwardly.   

"I will see you around," You said and walked out, heading outside to find those you have to challenge. You didn't even have intentions to gain any position, all you want is a normal happy life. So if you win or lose, it's none of your importance.

You did say you'd help Kirari win back her seat, but after everything that has happened you've lost track and now Yumeko and Terano are in the lead.

You were making your way to the gambling areas, when you met up with Mary and Ririka.