Fear

⚠️⚠️⚠️
_______________________________

The bell sounded off to announce the end of lunch time.

"Fuck," kirari whispered as footsteps came towards the door.

"Please tell me you locked the doorー," Kirari said short of breath, placing her blazer over her body.

You stood still and couldn't think if you did or not.

"Anyways," Kirari said before pulling you into another deep kiss.

She seemed to ignore the idea that the others might be listening. She kept biting your lips, aggressively. A bit too much, that you barely kept your breathing normal. You placed your hands on the couch and tried to pull away.

"Ki-r," you tried to speak.

"What?!" She exclaimed letting you go, as you started to breathe again.

"I love you too but please let me- breathe—?" you teased but she didn't seem to even listen to you.

She took you from your jaw and stared into your eyes before they dropped to your lips.

"Just shut up and make—me yours," she demanded before she aggressively brought you into another kiss. Pulling you down with a hand behind your head, and you were shocked.
She pressed you even closer, and slowly took your hand, placing it over her breast as if controlling you.

Everytime touch just seemed to make her more desperate, you started to kiss down her neck aggressively and decided to play her game as well.

_______________________________

Kazan made his way to the job interview he waited weeks to attend. He wanted and needed this job more than anything at the moment.

He was fired from his previous job because Kirari had made the company do so.

He walked over to the lady on the front table.

"Mr. Kazan L/n?" The lady asked, receiving a nod from the man in front of her.

"Your interview starts in a few, it's right above this floor, room 28. Good luck!" She gave him a smile, handing him over a visitor access card, "just had me over this after your interview."

"Yeah, sure."

He made his way to the 2nd floor and located room 28, like that lady instructed.

He made sure to give the best first impression as he walked in.

"Mr. Kazan?"

"Yes"

_______________________________

Mary and Ririka kept walking around when Mary received a phone call. As she saw the Caller-ID she answered.

"Mary~San!" she heard Ryota shout over the phone, making her quickly cover his ears.

"Dammit, Ryota! That was loud, what is it?"

"We need someone with a lot of votes, Yumeko needs your help!"

_

Runa giggled as she watched Ryota almost crying over Yumeko's situation.

"Hope Mary doesn't take too long," Miyo said, and laughed along with Miri.

"I'm here, already!" Mary exclaimed, glaring at Miyo, and walked her way to the chair.

"Hmm? That was quick," Miyo commented.

"And like that quick you'll lose!" Mary exclaimed.

______________________________

A phone started to ring somewhere under the couch.