𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

​​

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4:

ギャンブルの招待状

You arrived home, it seems like no one was home again. Your parents are working 24/7, so you are used to it. You went ahead and opened the refrigerator and took out some food your mom left there. You took out the container and placed it on the table, and after you ate, you headed to your room. As you walked there, you began to remove your red blazer and arriving at your door, you swung your school bag across the room. Jumped on your bed and squished your pillows and quilt, as you lazily removed your shoe with one of your feet and rolled yourself to the middle of the bed. It didn't take long when your eyes shut.

"Y/n! Y/n!.... Y/N!!!" a voice yelled, soon recognizing it was your mom's. You could barely open one eye as you struggled to shake off your sleep.

"What?" You rolled over to the next side.

"What do you mean what?! It's 8:20 am, aren't you going to school?" She exclaimed, rather upset. As you heard the time, your eyes magically opened wide.

"8:20???" You exclaimed, shocked, and got out of bed quickly.

"You better hurry and see how you'll arrive there, y/n," Your mom said in an upset tone, leaving your room. You mocked behind your back like a five year old and started to get into your uniform.

Ever since you started attending Hyakkaou, your parents have been different. You were home schooled before and after you've started to attend school distance grew between you and your parents, a huge distance.

You quickly got dressed and started walking to school, you didn't see the point in rushing either way, you're already late.

When you arrived at your class, the teacher gave you a frown. Not only her, many of the students in your class did.

"I apologise for my lateness, Miss Hana. I had an emergency this morning," you lied. Well since you're sort of a favourite of hers, she only let out a sigh and nodded before seh excused you for this morning's lateness and proceeded with her class. Mary, who sat beside you was the first to get your attention.

"Morning, idiot" she whispered and smirked.

You giggled quietly at her statement before you replied, "Good morning, Saotome-San"

She then squinted her eyes in a playful manner and stuck out her tongue at you. Once again you giggled and winked at her. You were surprised she didn't bother to question you about yesterday. It's better to not speak than to speak early, who knows? Maybe she will question you after classes.

The morning went like a breeze, now it was lunch time. As usual, you started to get ready to go with Mary, Yumeko and Ryota to the table down at the cafeteria.

"Okay......don't you dare think I won't ask why on earth you were late," Mary said, approaching you.

You smirked and answered with honesty, "I overslept, Ms. Saotome."

"Tsk, I knew you lied to Ms. Hana," she teased and playfully elbowed your arm. You laughed as Yumeko and Ryota then approached.

"Y/n!" Yumeko exclaimed, almost suffocating you with her arms, " why didn't you wait for us yesterday?" She asked.

"Oh yes, you idiot! Now I remember why I am mad at you!" Mary said, pushing you away roughly and hooking her arms onto Ryota's, who was caught blushing.

"I simply needed some rest. My brain wouldn't function properly yesterday for some reason," you replied as Yumeko let go of you.

"Yeah, yeah, of course, after what happened with the President, who could blame you," Mary said, rolling her eyes then folding her arms. You were about to speak when she added, "and you didn't tell me if you'll keep that promise."