𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗜 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

今回はリードします

As you made your way to class, the voices and giggles were heard loudly behind the first years' building which called your curiosity.

"Hmmm," You hummed as you saw Yumeko and the others get to class. A bit too concerned, you decided to search where the voices were coming from.

You started walking around the building, and instantly your eyes fell on Jun and his fellow little friends. They were harassing a female student. Yumeko told you about a guy trying to do so to her when she was a housepet, but she never told you who. It wouldn't come as a surprise to you if it was Jun.

"Come on, now, strip for us," he demanded the girl, holding her from the wrist, adjusting his grip tightly. You rolled your eyes and let out a sigh before you approached them.

"It seems you like doing these awful, disgusting things," You said in a gentle tone, then smirked.

"Wa- you again?!!" He said, bringing a frown on his face and clenching his fists.

"I'd advise you to leave her alone," I kept walking closer. It was clear to them you didn't fear if they were more than one or two persons.

"Don't make another step—"

"Hmm? Or else what?" You asked, taking his hand and removing it off her harshly, "go on, head to class," You told her. Horrified, she could only nod in shock and ran away not turning back.

You felt a sudden tug on your blazer. Jun held on tightly to it and pulled you up. No lies from you, he was tall but that didn't scare you one bit. He almost shed tears this morning when Kirari was almost strangling him to death. You chuckled at remembering what happened back then.

"What's so funny?" He said, spitting on your face, "you think that being the president's pet makes you any different from any other pet? Huh?!"

"Yes–maybe it does," You smirked provocatively, "let's just say– I'm the lucky pet," You grabbed his hand and pulled it off your blazer, "because It's like I'm untouchable."

Before Jun processed that just happened, you had slammed his face on the wall. And gripped on his throat.

"D—do somethin-g, bas-tards," he struggled to speak yet demanded his fellow friends for assistance.

The guys looked at you rather hesitantly. You wonder if they hesitated because of Kirari's warning to Jun earlier.

"Sorry Jun, the President told us to stay away from him," they admitted as they stepped back, and ran off like the bunch of cowards they are.

You're not gonna lie, you were disappointed. You wanted to demonstrate your skills.

You tighten your grip as his hands try reaching for your face. A pathetic and predictable move for you to just result in you punching his stomach to teach him a lesson.

"Why don't you be a good and obedient boy like your friends and leave?" You finally let go of him as he quickly stood massaging his throat, and breathing heavily before he started coughing dramatically, "Let this be a lesson. Next time, start picking someone your own size, asshole." You fixed your tie and blazer, and started walking back inside the school building without giving Jun another glance.

You went back to class, trying to maintain your breathing down.

"You're late to class, Y/n," the teacher scolded. You smiled nervously as you started to think of the perfect excuse.