The scent of blood

I'm warning before I'm attacked, SUICIDE SCENE ahead, not much but still
_______________________________

"Y/n!" Someone shouted once more, rushing in as soon as kirari opened the door.

"oh y/n, there you are! We've been looking all over for you," said Yumeko, somewhat surprised.

"Yumeko?!" I quickly tried to cover myself, now flustered as Ryota and Yumeko looked at me and then at Kirari completely shocked.

"Ah! I- I'll get out!" He exclaimed as he rushed back outside.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, still trying my best to cover myself.

"Well, I was looking for you to tell you that Mary and Ryota well.. found Umm Yuma ....."
________________________________

I quickly ran downstairs, not caring who I pushed out of the way.
"Out of the way!" I shouted, pushing anyone who dared block my path.

"Y/n! Just wait for us!" I heard Ryota shout. He's crazy that I have time for that.

I quickly ran to Yuma's class. Her classmates surrounded her classroom. A dark red substance traveled down, shoe prints had it smeared all over on the tiles.

"Y/n!!!" Mary exclaimed approaching me.

How? How? Why? I was deeply aghast. My body trembled, I've never witnessed someone's death before. Especially from someone I knew. It was insane, I couldn't feel my own face.

_______________________________

3RD P. POV

"I have to say, I'm impressed she killed herself," Kirari stated, setting the cup down on the table. The footsteps approach her, closing the door behind her. The scent of suspicion can be smelled from a mile, which only brought Kirari entrainment.

"You were awfully close to a random student, and the next thing his ex takes her own life."

Kirari couldn't help but chuckle at the comment. Ririka has always been an observant person, it's not surprising at all, but Kirari only wondered why she decided to question her until now. Something told her that her older twin knew that something was going on, for a while now.

An irksome grin appeared followed by a soft sigh. "Are you accusing me of something?" Kirari asked.

"Then explain your point in making me miss out two weeks and half? It's clear that you had further plans than just wanting to make Y/n depressed. You enjoyed yourself, didn't you? Perhaps you wanted a replay of Mayumi's story?" Ririka didn't hesitate. She removed her mask to show that she wasn't scared of speaking her mind, and approached Kirari, whose eyes glowed in disappointment. There was no meeting Kirari had to attend at all, she was on campus disguised as Ririka for those two weeks.

Yet another annoying chuckle left Kirari, making Ririka more upset than she already is.

"My, my, close but not quite," kirari replied and giggled.

"What do you mean close? I'm not siding with Terano, but I'm afraid I don't support this madness either. You hurt the people that blindly trust you," Ririka sat down, "If anything else happens to another innocent student, including Y/n. I'll be part of taking you down in the election you're planning to hold."

Kirari grinned, "interesting, now I am looking forward to it even more."
________________________________

Y/n POV

"Y/n! Y/n let's go sit somewhere, you're not looking good," Mary said, pulling me by my arm, taking me elsewhere.

She decided to take me back to our class, which was still open.