The Student Council

My fellow readers you'll be reading over 2000 words atm💀💀💀 dw it hurts more to type it than to read it lmao [ note: Yuma is an oc ] I had this chapter almost ready and I decided to upload it.
________________________________

The sun rays touched my face to wake up, and I quickly did to check the time, my heart almost stopped, when I realized it was Saturday.

I came downstairs, my mom and dad were already eating.

"Good morning, Y/n," My mom asked, staring down at her meal, while my dad just sat there doing something on his laptop.

"Morning, mother and father," I said, digging into the refrigerator.

" i cooked--"

"Nah it's okay, i'll eat cereal." I quickly did my cereal and when back to my room.
_______________________________

Alika (mother) POV

"Don"t you see him a bit strange," I asked, a bit concerned as I kept eating.

"Tsk, Alikaa.. My dear, our son is growing and he is changing." He said, not tempting to look at me.

"Well? That's not a normal change," I replied, "Did you know his teacher contacted me yesterday, he is failing his English, History and Math classe!"

He finally looked at me, a worry expression stamped on his face.

"What are you saying? Our son? Impossible, he has always passed in all his subjects," he said in disappointment.

"I'm afraid this is not the situation with him right now. I'm not surprised that you don't notice his late comings, his lack of sleep," I said getting up from the chair.

"We have to talk to him," I said as I walked to my husband and caressed his cheek, he slowly brought his head down, "we need to.."

He finally nodded.

________________________________

Y/n pov

I was in the middle of my precious game when my parents knocked on my door.

"Y/n?? We need to talk" I heard my mom say from outside.

I slightly sucked my teeth and turned off my game, and walked over to the door to meet my parents worried faces.

"W.. what's wrong?" I asked, getting worried too.

"Y/n..." my mom said coming inside along with my dad.

"Y..yes?" I gulped

"Ugh.." she sighed and looked over to my dad, and he did the same.

"You guys are scaring me! What's up?" I was annoyed by their hesitations.

"Is something wrong? Is there something wrong at school maybe? Or around your neighbourhood?" She asked.

I frowned, "no, why? Why these questions?"

"Listen, your teacher called me yesterday, she said you're not doing well in your studies, out of the blue your grades are low. That concerns both me and your father," I was stunned at her words.

'I'm failing? Eh probably but they care. I was more concerned that they actually cared. I always thought they didn't.'

"I..." I couldn't say anything to my defence. Clearly neither did I know by I kept slacking off in my school work.

"Is there anyone bullying you? Or something? Please talk to us," my mom insisted.

"I can't... I don't know how I am failing." That's all I could say.