Shooter and Victim

DEATH, BLOOD WARNING 

im am joking... none of that 

_____________________________________________

"Alright this is the uh interrogating room y'all be using. Whatever blood is spilled on my floor you bet your ass you'll clean it," Midari said, opening the doors of the school's basement where she said that beautification officers interrogate students. You were about to enter when you saw Yumeko stand by the door, refusing to enter.

"Yumeko?" Ryota said, "aren't you coming in?"

"I don't want to play any game if Midari is involved," Yumeko said, upset.

"Hehe, Y-yumeko- you can-quit the jokes," Midari said, faking a laugh, it was obviously it hurts her to hear Yumeko say such a thing.

"HUH? No Yumeko-chan, Midari made the game, in no way or the other will she be a part of it," Runa said, and giggled.

"Oh well," Yumeko said and walked in next to Ryota until she reached the middle of the room.

"Well, allow me to start explaining," Runa started, "by the way, this is an election so the entire student body will be watching through the screens at the announcement room..cafeteria.. Basically anywhere inside the school!" Runa said and giggled.

"Please take your seats as I explain the game and its rules," Runa said, and sucked her lollipop as everyone took their seats, "Russian Roulette: Shooter And Victim, was specially designed by Midari for the last gamle of the election! Sounds so fun, does it not?!"

"i'll go ahead and explain" Runa started as Midari handed her over a revolver and showed you and the others the gun, and set it on the table that was inside the room.

"Two of you will pair up," Runa looked over to you and others and smirked, "which I think y'all know who your pair is. Each pair will obtain a revolver which will only have one bullet, which is the shooter. That means five chambers will be empty. Don't worry about cheating here, these revolvers are midari-chan's, which mean they are designed for these types of games. In this game the victim's life will be defending on the shooter, for the shooter will shoot the victim. Only one of the pairs will pull the trigger once a round. If the shooter thinks that the bullet is in the chamber that they are about to pull, they are allowed to shoot the sack of sand over there," she motioned her hands over to the sacks that hang from the ceiling almost to the end of the room, "to prevent from shooting their partners, and it will be an automatic win for the first round. Let's go down to the fun part, the shooter is only allowed to shoot the sack once and it's a must to pull the trigger six times until the rounds are finished or if they shoot. So if the shooter made an error in thinking that the chamber is loaded and tends to shoot the sack and fails...." runa's eyes got dark purple and grinned before she proceeded, "they have to continue pulling the trigger until it shoots, Nyahahahaha! This all depends how lucky you are. If you survive, awesome....if not, well there's not much to do about it but continue the game, got it?!"

"Let's start now!" Yumeko exclaimed, "President, y/n-san, and Mary-san, i'm so excited to gamble with you!! I can already feel my heart racing!"

"Hold up, Yumeko-chan, i haven't finished the rules yet," Runa sucked her lollipop, "if all first players survive the first round the pairs will swap places, all will have their turn...after all everyone is participating in the election, am i right?"

"Hehe, the gun's fake right?" Ryota said, with a faint laugh.

"Huh? Fake?..... How about if we test it out?" Midari grinned, snatching the revolver from Runa's hands and cocked the revolver and pointed the gun to the left, unexpectedly shot on the ground, making everyone cover their ears. Midari let out a sadistic laughter when she saw Ryota's and Mary's shocked faces, "This is going to be fun to watch!" Midari exclaimed, "I can't wait any longer, start it up already!!"