Two birds-one stone

Runa, as the Election committee, had now announced the commencement of the election. Students just rushing through halls to find the weakest players.

"Y/n-san!"

I turned around and caught Yumeko squeezing me from behind.

"Yumeko, chill," I tried getting loose from her arms until I finally did, "damn, you look excited."

"Of course I am! It's amazing how everyone gets to gamble, even housepets!"

I saw Ryota behind her, and I tried avoiding any contact with him. I know he's looking at me just waiting for us to meet eyes so I can watch his stupid face glaring at me. I restrained myself from giving any type of entertainment.

"Well, see you around Y/n," Yumeko said and smiled while her cheeks slightly blush, "I hope I get to gamble with you!" She finished and started walking away.

"Wait—" I paused as she just vanished within the crowd.

I walked back to Kirari, she sat near Runa and like always Sayka beside her. Kirari started to act weird with me since our last chat in the student council. I seriously don't know what is going on with her, she's got me so confused. I was getting dizzy with people walking around and talking and laughing and screaming.

By the time I reached Kirari, my entire body felt heavy, and suddenly felt my eyelids heavy as well. My head started to spin around, I wanted to talk but I couldn't.

I lost balance, and just felt my head hit the ground, all I knew after was that I went blank.

Slowly my eyes started to open, for the first time I heard my own breathing, it sounded heavy. It was so quiet and I found myself laying down in the infirmary room. I got up, and started to feel pain on the side of my head and my shoulder.

"Ah, you're up," I looked around and saw Kirari approaching me, "the nurse told me it was just your blood sugar that was very low and that's why you passed out." Her fingers ran through my hair.

My head still felt a bit dizzy, and I simply nodded.

"Are you eating enough?" She asked.

"Y-y-es?—why wouldn't I?" I know I'm trying to lie here but it's the best I can do right now. I tried to get down from the bed.

I tried to walk away when she pulled my hand, and the arm where I was hit by my parents. I forgot to hold in the groan, but it escaped my lips after the strong pull as I quickly held my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Kirari asked with a frown.

"N-nothing at all, I think I hurt my arm when I fell from the faint," I lied and forced a smile. It's embarrassing to tell anyone what I was going through, so I rather deal with my own problems.

"are you hiding something from me?"

I looked back at her after her question, I knew she'd sense a lie. Is it that Impossible to lie to her?

"I-"

She pushed me against the bed, and started unbuttoning my blazer.

"Wait— what you're doing?!" I exclaimed.

She glared at me before she continued removing my shirt, until she revealed my bruised shoulder.
I looked back at her, she just sighed before, I saw her walking out of the door.

"Hold on! Where are you going?!" I exclaimed as I came out putting on my shirt, "are you leaving just like that?!" I turned around and saw a crowd of people staring at me. They immediately started whispering among themselves.