Disowned?

Y/n POV

I was now sitting down with Mary on the bleachers. "Are you ready to talk to me?" Mary asked with her hands on my shoulder. I looked down and took a deep breath. "She said it was over, that's all that happened," I murmured, cracking my knuckles.

"What?" She asked and lifted my head to look at her, "why did you have to lie about it? Was it because of—"

"Yes, because Kirari said so," I said and moved my head from her grip, looking down again.

"If you ask me, that doesn't sound like she loves you. I mean why hide her relationship with you," Mary continued speaking.

Even though I never questioned why we had to keep our relationship a secret, I was just too busy wanting to be with her than to tell everyone who I'm dating.

"Mary, thanks for looking out for me, but I gotta go," I said standing up, shoving my hands in my pocket.

"I don't know how she feels for you, but I invite you to come with me after classes at the student council." She said standing up, walking towards me.

"Wh—"

"Hey! just go." She said, dropping her eyes to my lips. I just know she's thinking it. I sighed and nodded as I let her know I will go.

The bell rang and I hadn't eaten. Well, not that I get hungry, at the same time I felt like skipping class.

I went to use the bathroom and from there I didn't return to class. I stayed at the bleachers, just breathing air....

The breeze just blew cool on my face, and all I remember was that I closed my eyes and went blank.

"Hey! Y/n! Ughh y/nnnn!!!!"

I barely had opened my eyes when I suddenly felt a slap on my cheek.

I jumped and quickly held my face, and saw Midari looking down at me with a wide Teasing grin.

"Wake up, mister! Been asleep for ages, lost count of the sheep I see!" She said and sat next to me.

"What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes with the tips of my fingers, trying to completely wake up.

"Minutes to three, but seriously the teachers had me looking all over for you. They almost thought you escaped from school," she said and laughed, taking out her damn gun again.

"Please put that back in your bag, it's a lot safer in there. Unless, they hired you to shoot me," I joked.

"Nah, if anyone would have hired me to kill ya it would be coming from me, myself," she laughed and pointed the gun to my head.

I fake laughed and I carefully lowered her gun down, I don't want to accidentally die today, "Okay, okay, but let's not kill today."

"As much as If I'd like to grant you that wish, I'm sorry," She exclaimed standing up.

"What?"

"The one who'll do the killing is gonna be the President herself, it's my job to take your slacking ass to the student council for failing to enter classes," she said walking down the bleachers.

"Huh?" I was still confused, was she was seriously taking me to the student council.

"Hey! I'm dead serious!" She repeated, now more in a serious manner. I sighed and followed her inside the school.

Before we reached the student council the bell decided to ring announcing the end of classes.

Midari opened the door and pushed me in.
"Good luck, don't die. I promise myself sushi before the shop closes! Bye!" She yelled running off.