Russian Roulette

Finally i updated lmao.. im not dead, not yet

______________________________________

"It's a tie!!!" Runa exclaimed as Mary looked at Yumeko furiously. You can tell how badly Mary wanted to win against Yumeko, but you hate to admit that she was an open book the whole time. It doesn't matter how much effort you place in a gamble or how much experience you have, you'll lose if you're too easy to read.

"That was an amazing match, Mary-chan!!" Yumeko exclaimed.

"Yeah, shut up already!"

"Now for the second gamble, a student council member prepared a game which is a lot more fun!!! Lucky all of you, because this is going to be played by all the final participants! The game will start right after lunch!" Runa announced, "so make sure you eat enough! because it might be your last meal"

________________________________

Most of the student Council members sat on the table, ready to have lunch but they all shared an awkward silence. It wasn't until Yuriko broke the disturbing silence from her fellow council members with her opinion.

"I still think.. what the President is doing is madness!" Yuriko stated, clenching her teeth in frustration, "An election? who else could ever replace the president?"

"Nyahaha! You are no fun, Yuriko-chan!" Runa exclaimed, her fingers pressing on the vita's buttons, "You do know the prez is only doing this for the sake of fun, right?"

"Er... but still."

"Yumeko did a great match didn't she?" Midari added, opening her bento before her eyes sparkled as her cheeks started to heat up by just simply saying Yumeko's name.

"I wasn't expecting a draw," Yuriko said, making Runa giggle.

"We are talking about Yumeko here. She could have easily wiped out Mary but she instead made it a tie," Runa added, making Yuriko a bit confused when Kirari walked in and sat on her usual seat.

"Hey Prez! I almost thought you were going to miss lunch today," Runa stated, opening her cup noodles and starting to eat.

"President, you have been missing lunch a lot these days!" Yuriko noted, worriedly, "If you don't have a proper meal yo-"

"I'm fine, Yuriko," Kirari glanced at her and offered her a smile. Yuriko said nothing but simply nod.

"How did you even cook the noodles?!" Midari exclaimed looking at how Runa was enjoying her meal.

"Boiled water, of course-"

_________________________________

You were on your way to meet Runa, since you asked her to keep your bento for you until lunch. You hummed a song and placed your hands inside your pockets when a familiar voice stopped you from walking any further.

"So- we meet again," the femenine voice stated, forcing you to turn around. You pushed your head backwards before letting out an annoyed sigh and spin on the tip of your shoe to face her.

"Terano-san, long time no see," you smiled.

"Cut the act, we both know we don't like each other," Terano said, frowning and clenching her fists.

"Yeah, we finally agree on something," You answered with a smile, "well, i'll get goin-"

"Are you running away?!" she exclaimed