Desire to Protect 2.

Hi hi hi again, ty for all the support, omg ily guys sm!😔❤️
________________________________

"Please come in," Terano said and let Alika step in first in her mansion.

"Thank you," She said and walked in, immediately admiring the wealth of the huge mansion. It was like her dream in an illusion.

"Yumi please get Ms. Alika some tea," Terano said, "about Y/n. I need your help."

"How are we to do anything? I heard that my son is under the care of the head of the most important families."

"While that is true, no one is invincible. You want to reunite with your son and I want to dethrone Kirari Momobami."

"With what power?" Alika asked with a bit faith.

"I'm a member of the Momobami Clan," Terano replied, and finally saw a bit more faith in Alika's eyes, "Now how? Well, Kirari has a weakness."

"A weakness?" Alika murmured.

"Yes, your son."

________________________________

"So you did it? You killed her?" Ririka asked as she looked over to her sister, who just stood there watching the fishes eat each other.

Kirari turned her head over to Ririka and placed her index finger on her lips and slightly shook her head, "The poison killed her."

"How far will you go?"

Kirari looked back at the aquarium and smiled, "As far as I need to. To keep Y/n safe. He's my own personal aquarium after all, where only I swim in."

"I don't understand you anymore," ririka mumbled.

"No one needs to. Also Y/n is at home, his mom and Terano wanted to pay him a visit so badly, I just couldn't let that happen."

"What?" Ririka looked down and sighed, "I'll leave you to do whatever you think it's best. Just keep Mary out of this."

"If she stays away there's no need to drag her in," Kirari chuckled and sat down on her chair, "I meant it when I said I'll do whatever it takes."

"Evening Prez!!" A child's voice said bursting in the student council room, interrupted.

"Oh, Runa. I thought you left."

"Nope not yet! I heard that Yumeko wants to gamble with you so much," Runa exclaimed and smiled evilly.

"Does she now?"

"Mhm, she hears your name and she starts sweating," Runa giggled, and took out her pack of sweets that were stuffed inside her huge pockets.

Kirari giggled, secretly sarcastically and stood up from her chair.

"Leaving again so soon?" Runa said in a sing-song voice, with a mischievous smile making the president stop on her steps.

She eyed Runa from the edge of her eyes and smirked, "Take care of my beautiful student council."

"You got that," Runa said and giggled.

_______________________________

"I just can't pick up my son and leave, he's in a coma for the lord's sake!"

"Yes, I'm aware. That is why I wanted to find his room, to have him taken to a private hospital of my own, where not even Kirari would have an idea of where he is. Knowing that it was just a crash- he has high possibilities of waking up."

"Sounds like kidnapping."

"Exactly, but you're his mother —kidnapping your own son- that 'doesn't sound countable!" Terano exclaimed.