A girl's story

Note: mayumi is another oc ( I know I keep making these ocs)
________________________________

"What? You? What is he doing here?" I asked and turned to face kirari.

"What did I say about knocking, Kiwatari," said kirari and by her voice and frown, I could tell she was annoyed.

"I asked something," I said and stood in front of her.

"I distinctly said to go home," she kept talking to Jun, and slightly pushed me aside, not even glancing at me.

She walked over to the door and opened it for Jun to leave as he stepped outside without saying a word.

"Hold on, I have something to talk with you," I said walking at a fast pace behind Kiwatari, who started to walk away upset.

He turned around and but before I reached him, kirari slammed the door close, blocking me from going outside.

"Kirari.. step aside. I need to talk—"

"Oh, About what?" she replied cold, removing my hand from the doorknob.

"Maybe if you answer my questions, I don't need to talk to him, now excuse m—"

She grabbed me by my collar, pulling me close to her face.

"Listen, Y/n. You keep forgetting you're just a puppy. Just because you're attractive and have your master interested in you, doesn't make you any superior."

Her words made me tense all of a sudden, and until now I am feeling the grip of her fingers on my jaw.

"Do you understand?" She said and I nodded, clenching my teeth in anger.

She ran her fingers to my neck and up to my cheek and I slightly rubbed my face in her cupped hand and slightly closed my eyes in satisfaction. Her touch was amazing and I couldn't help but calm my anger.

She brought my face down to hers, "Good boy" she whispered near my ear.

She just called me inferior and yet she makes me wiggle my tail like an obedient dog to its owner, with a simple touch and a few words.

"Sadly, I have a meeting, I just wanted to see you before you went home." She said fixing my collar.

"Kirari...?" I said looking down at her.

"Hmm?" She lifted her gaze at me.

"Terano—"

"I would appreciate that from now you cut communication with her, for whatever means," she said walking to her table and taking out her phone.

"She seems to dislike you—"

"Hmm I wouldn't use the word dislike, but this is as far as we go. Don't mention her or anything that has to do with her, are we clear?" She answered rather irritated.

I sighed and within minutes I heard the student council members entering the room.

"Gosh you took long, I almost fell asleep in Yurika's lap. Damn," I heard Midari said, walking in and stretching .

"Waddup, y/n!" She added and sent to take her seat.

"Then I must get going," I said and walked out of the room.

________________________________

I walked past my classroom and I saw Mary in class... alone?

I stopped and walked in.

"Mary?" I said in a low voice and she quickly turned to look at me.

"Tsk, you?" She said and grabbed her bag from the chair.