Terano's new plan

HELP my editor is on a small vacay, I DID NOT RE READ or any of that shit, idk if they are any mistakes on here. Anyway im bad at writing and every time i update i get scared and i feel like deleting everything..... anyways...

Ririka sat with Mary on the bench next to the school's water fountain. The night breeze was rather peaceful and the bright full moon in the dark sky above was stunning. Something no one would like to miss.

"What happened after I fainted?" Mary asked, "with the gamble?"

"Well we lost but I'm not sure what happened with Yumeko, Y/n and the rest," Ririka replied as she turned her face towards the bright shining moon.

"I am sorry, i couldn't do it, i rather lose this dumb election than to lose-" Mary made eye contact with Ririka for a second before she looked away, "than to lose you.." she finally muttered.

Ririka's eyes widened in surprise as her soft cheeks reddened. Mary flustered, looked away. Ririka then smiled, "we share the same fear," she replied, gently placing a hand over Mary's, catching her by surprise but then making her smile.

__________________________________

You were both now watching the moon and staring up high, still lying down on the mat as you held her hand. You then laid down on your side, resting your temple on your clenched fist as you observed the platinum haired girl next to you. How her blue orbs chased the shining stars when finally they met yours, as soon as it did a warm smile came across her face.

She brought her hand to the side of your face, and gently caressed your skin.

"We've been through wars and battles," she started, looking back at the sky, "who knows what else we'll face."

You laid down as well, placing both hands behind your neck, "When I was a kid, my parents used to have constant arguments, and even if they were domestic, my mother used to say...." you glanced at her as she did the same, "arguments are in every relationship, and only weak relationships will tear apart. I suppose...." you sat up and looked down to her, "we are stronger than we thought."

She sat up as well and looked at the moon once more before looking at you, "if you ask me.. i don't understand our relationship at all," she chuckled.

"How about-" you stood up from the ground, "You quit trying to understand what you never will?" you smirked and glanced down at her as you offered her your hand to help her stand up.

She smiled and took your hand and as soon as you pulled her up, you gently pressed her body against yours. At first she was a bit surprised but her eyes rested before they closed slowly, and gently placed her forehead against yours, making you do the same.

Kirari POV

He makes me so vulnerable, the power he has over me is surely hunting. He had made me feel all types of emotions .... It just leaves me with many questions 'how will he make me feel today?' 'When will he finally destroy me?' It's so unpredictable and it's killing me. So this is what fear feels like? A powerful emotion that feeds from your constant worries.

His fragrance, the warmth of his body is irresistible. The way he pronounces my name between his fine lips with a powerful voice.....I don't understand at all. Why? Why does it feel so good when his skin touches mine? What is it exactly that makes me feel this way about him? Where does it come from? How does he do it? I want to know everything. Maybe he is right, I will never know and that's....dangerous, and I love it.

2nd POV

You opened your eyes and so did Kirari, as you both pulled away slowly. She didn't take long before she pulled you into a deep passionate kiss, so passionate that it made you weak.