Ability to domian

🍋s warning ⚠️ 😺
________________________________

           It all felt like I was cast into a spell, her tongue pushed through, as both of our tongues now entwined together. It was so delectable, I desperately started seeking for more of the delightful flavour of her lips. I've been wanting to do this so badly. My hands kept searching for her buttons, unbuttoning one by one. She gently pulled away, staring into my eyes, as much as I tried to avoid it, I couldn't.

She wrapped her leg around me and with it pulled me down to her again, making me almost laying on top of her body. I gently pushed myself between her thighs.

I then kissed her neck searching for her weak spot, until I heard a soft sound, I'm one hundred percent it's a moan.

I then suckled a light shade of purple around the area, until I felt her pull my hair, signalling to stop. I kept doing it, and I noticed that her grip loosened, but this time her hands pulled me against her. I was quite enjoying it, and I can tell she was too. She suddenly pushed me and quickly grabbed me from my collar, staring into my eyes angrily.

"How dare you?!" She exclaimed, forcing me to swap places again. I was confused but I refused.

"What do you—" I was interrupted when she kneed my stomach, and kept fighting me. She managed to escape from underneath me and pushed me down the couch, and sat on top of me.

"Don't you forget," she pulled me from my collar, staring at my lips, "I'm the one taking control here, pup—"

I pulled her down, kissing her unstoppably, cutting her sentence completely. Her cold hand managed to get to my throat, and before she slammed me down on the couch, she bit my bottom lip, her hands almost choking me. I slightly grin.

'Boy, wasn't I loving it'

"Stop being stubborn, Y/n" she said, taking a good grip on my throat.

"A little....sadomasochism would be fun," I whispered, she looked down at me and smirked a little, I knew it was a chance to escape her grip. I managed to do so, I quickly laid her down again. She chuckled.

"How much do you wanna bet you're going to lose this fight?" She asked in a very seductive manner, pulling me down to her from my collar.

Something about her was so hypnotising.

"Then let's play and we'll see," I scoff.

She hooked herself on my shirt, dismantling it completely, but yet leaving my tie around my neck, "I was right, never doubted you have a wild side, Y/n," she whispered seductively, bringing me close to her.

I slowly started to slide off her blazer, pushing my fingers to unbutton her white shirt.

"Maybe I actually do have one," I whispered back

I knew things wouldn't go right when her hands came across the zipper of my pants. I gulped as I looked down to her, she looked up to me, grinning as she pulled down the zipper.

MARY'S  POV

"Are we really going to stay here waiting?" Yumeko kept asking. I was getting annoyed already.

"Yes, we are!" I answered angrily.

"We've been knocking like 30 times, I don't think anyone is in there. Maybe y/n left?" Yumeko kept pointing out.

I'm sure he wouldn't leave without saying bye or anything.

"If he did, we would have seen him go, or he'd stop by to say bye," I exclaimed, placing my hands on my hips and looked away upset.