Tempered

"That's all I had to say, Class. Now you're free to go," the teacher dismissed the class for the election.

You got up and walked out, calmly when you were pushed aside by some students. You started biting the inside skin of your mouth in anger.

"He had guts to come back to school."

"I know right."

"I swear I'd never come back here after being crashed."

"Especially after waking up from coma."

Laughters followed after the comments.

"Hey!" A guy shouted and forced you to turn around. You head your head down still, "look at me you little asshole."

While you found it unfair, the others found it funny. Like you're the protagonist of a comedy show. You kept biting off the tin skin inside your mouth, refusing to do what they asked.

You looked sideways and saw Mary and Ryota starring there.

"What? So embarrassed that you can't make eye contact, I wouldn't blame ya," the guy kept talking and spat on your face.

You couldn't hold it in anymore, your fist just went up in an uppercut, hitting his jaw upwards. He fell down and held on to his jaw, groaning. Everyone started making noises to encourage you to keep the fight going. He then started crawling backwards.

"Naw, That didn't feel like it broke yet," You uttered and walked towards him and kicked his jaw. You watch him fall down, blood slipping out from the edge of his lips. He started to struggle so you kicked his face and stepped on his throat.

The crowd started to get larger in the hall, and everyone was cheering to keep the fight more interesting.

"Well? Keep talking!" You scoffed when another guy joined the fight.

"Leave him alone," he said and removed his blazer.

You smirked and tilted your head while you left the guy underneath your shoe.

He ran towards you and you slid aside making him crash against the wall of your classroom. When he did, you took his head backwards and slammed his face on the wall. Quickly you bend his arm backwards and against his back. He started pleading with you to let him go but you were filled with anger that you refused to. You tighten your grip and pulled his hand upwards causing him to shout for help.

"Alright, alright, I want to see what's going on here too so get out of my way," you heard a familiar voice say, " oh crap, it's you, Y/n the hell are you doing?"

Midari took your hand and pulled you away as the guy quickly held his arm and left disappearing through the crowd while still crying.

"Bitches," you uttered as you watched the guys pick up and ran.

Midari sighs, "okay show's over everyone! And you," she took your arm and pulled you away from the crowd, "one— that was awesome. Two, the hell you did that— and three sorry but it's my job to take the troublemakers to the council.  don't worry the prez won't do anything to ya, after all you two are dating."

You said nothing, what she said was true so you just followed.

She took you to the council and knocked on Kirari's office.

"Hey prez! I gotcha something," she teased.

Suddenly the door opened but it wasn't who you expected at all. You frowned immediately when you saw Sayaka opening the door. Being alone with kirari in her office is something you know she only did with you, and now that you caught Sayaka with her, it made you feel some way.