RAGE

Ririka's POV

I got up from my knees. Everyone stopped what they were doing. I quickly ran over to where y/n was as I saw a man coming down from his vehicle shocked. He went pale when he saw y/n.

"No, y/n! You can't— not you!"

I turned my attention at Kirari as she held y/n tightly, burying her face on his shoulders. Mary stumbled down, and fell on her knees, crawling desperately to reach y/n.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Mary cried.

"stay back! Don't- touch him!" Kirari exclaimed, as Mary started to cry even more.

"Call the fucking ambulance, damnit!" Kirari exclaimed, making me come back to reality.

_____________________________

We made it to the hospital, we spend a few -now waiting for the doctor to give us the results in Y/n's condition. About six of us were standing and sitting by for y/n, it was me, Runa, Mary, Midari and Kirari. I didn't know who the girl was standing on the opposite side of us, but she seemed worried.

Everyone was quiet, Mary and Kirari looked like a mess.

Was I actually looking at Kirari? Does y/n really mean a lot to her? I need some air and I walked out of the hospital.

I made my way out and sat down on the bench near the entrance, and gently removed my mask.
I closed my eyes, small drops of tears shed away. How and why? Why is this happening. I must admit Y/n did play an important role in my life as well.

I lifted my gaze up and saw Yumeko and Ryota quickly approaching. I quickly hide my face under my mask. The guts Yumeko had to come over here, doesn't matter -after all he loves him, doesn't she?

"Vice President! Where is Y/n!" Ryota exclaimed.

Interesting, now he's worried. I simply motion them the door as to tell them indirectly to find their way themselves.

"Let's get going Ryota," Yumeko said, taking him by his arm and pulling him inside.

I sighed and took out my phone, I need someone to help me out if things don't turn out right. I dialed the number and called.

"Sayaka?"

"Y-yes Vice President?" She quickly replied anxiously.

"I think Kirari will need some aid. No questions just come tomorrow to school," I hung up and placed my phone away.

Runa and I are the only ones that know that Sayaka quit the student council. Poor Sayaka, she felt destroyed by Kirari and yet I have her coming back to help me with her.

I took a deep breath before I stood up and walked back inside. I can't be out here trying to cry, I need to take care of my sister before she ends up killing everyone in there.

I walked up back to them and saw everyone waiting impatiently.

"I'm so sorry to hear what happened," Yumeko said, touching Kirari's shoulder while she sat down next to her, "How did it happen?"

Kirari placed her fingers over her temples and shut her eyes, as she shook her head in response.

"Well, does anyone know how it happened?" Yumeko said and turned over to look at me, "Vice President?"

"He—he seemed dizzy that moment. He didn't even look before crossing—" I was then interrupted by the doctor that came out of the room.

Everyone immediately stood up, desperately wanting to hear what he had to say.