𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹?

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

私が感じるもの

It's Friday, the last day of this stressful week. Finally stress free. You'll have more time for yourself, you enjoy your free time or you spend it playing video games or doing other hobbies. You took a deep breath before entering class.

It was empty. You threw your bag on your desk lazily. Hearing footsteps you turned around.

"Y/n-san!" Yumeko yelled, hugging you from behind. Her chest rubbed against your back, it felt uncomfortable in some way. Embarrassing, even, that your face flushed right away.

"Good morning yumeko, Mary, Ryota," You greeted politely, slipping away from yumeko's arms as Mary and Ryota approached.

"Morning y/n," Mary and Ryota replied. Mary had something in her hands, it looked more like an envelope.

"What ya got there?" You asked out of curiosity.

Mary looked down at it then back at you with a smile, "This is your salvation, Y/n."

"Sa-salvation?" I repeated, confused, "whatever you mean by that?"

"Yes!" Added Yumeko, hugging you by the arm.

"We all gather up money so you can pay off your debt," said Ryota.

You felt as if your brain shrunk. "Whaa my- my debt?!" you exclaimed, "are you all crazy, who asked you guys to do such a thing?"

"What do you mean?" Yumeko asked, blinking cutely.

"That's so much, guys," You sighed. Shocked at the amount of money they all were willing to put together.

"Y/n you're a house pet, don't you get it? Downgrade, discrimination..et cetera. You're gonna stay like that and live hell until you pay your debt! You really thought we'd leave you like this? As if!" Exclaimed Mary, upset.

You weren't just any housepet. You were the president's housepet, there was a difference. It also means you get to be a lot closer to her and you don't mind that. That's the only advantage you have being her housepet. For some reason the fact that you've lost big to her doesn't seem to bother you at all, it's all the contrary.

"Thank you guys," You started offering your fellow friends a soft smile.

"You're wel—" You interrupted Mary's sentence.

"But I won't take the money."

"Eh?- Are you stupid?!" Mary exclaimed angrily, "have you gone insane?!"

If you were to answer her question with honesty, yeah, you'd probably have gone insane.

"Everything will go fine, I promise," You wished to assure them. But as usual, Mary is never convinced.

_______________________________

Bell rang to announce lunch time. You got up from my chair before you were suddenly pushed back roughly to sit down again. Such strength came from a guy, had to. You glanced up and saw one of your classmates in front of you.

"EY! Look here, we got ourselves a new puppy," A guy said, while the others laughed maniacally at you. You frown at his comment. For a second you almost forgot you were indeed a pet. Nonetheless, the fact won't stop you from fighting back.

You stood up again, clenching your fist but unexpectedly you were once more pushed down to sit.

"Heh, where the fuck you think you're going?" One of the guys surrounding your table said. He was almost spitting in your face everytime he spoke, "Listen fido, as of today you'll get us breakfast and lunch, understood? Or else you want a lecture to obey your masters."