𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

作戦完了

"Oh," You heard Yumeko say as her mouth stayed opened, then heard Mary call out in a sad and worried voice.

Both girls quickly approached you, as you sat there in defeat. 

"Y/n," Mary gently touched your shoulder, "it's gonna be just fine, I promise."

You lift your head slowly to look at Kirari, who was smiling evilly.

Then chuckled slightly, bringing Mary and Yumeko into confusion. 

"Y/n?" Yumeko was about to say when you interrupted.

"It was such a splendid game, actually," you closed and opened my eyes in satisfaction and then chuckled once more.

"It really was, I have to say," added Kirari, not removing the smirk from her face, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, not everyone ends up enjoying a gamble against me."

"Not everyone sees the beauty in risks, well for me, I had no hopes of winning against you," you said while placing both hands on the table, "but just simply playing against you was good enough." 

"What are you saying?" Mary asked, with a frowned face.

You stared at Kirari, directly into her icy, blue eyes, which was still glowing in amusement. They were so mesmerising to you. She as person was fascinating, the way her expressions are not found in her face but in her eyes was something you don't get to see everyday.  You felt the chills down your spine when she winked at you. You took a deep breath, before your heart starts to panic inside your chest.

"Come on, wrap it up, y/n. Let's go home, it's 5:30 already, we sh-" Mary exclaimed.

"Yumeko?," Kirari interrupted Mary, who glared at the platinum haired girl for doing do. 

"Huh?" Yumeko glanced over at Kirari, her confused expression was so adorable, that it made you smile a little. 

"You and Mary may leave. Y/n has lost and he's my pet until he pays what he owes, isn't that right, y/n?" She turned to you, and you nodded.

"But-" Yumeko was cut off. 

"He leaves until I have a little chat with him," Kirari finished. Her voice in general sounds demanding, intimidating and somewhat scary, you hoped you don't end up getting killed. 

Yumeko nodded and waved at you while Mary looked back at you, more worried than sad. You understood her worries, she is still wounded from her past as a pet. It wasn't a great experience for her, and you tried your best to always protect her, just like she tried to protect you. After they left, the room felt cold, silent...that you jumped a little when kirari spoke.

"You don't have enough to pay up, I suppose," She said as she got up slowly from her chair walking towards you. She stopped right in front of you, smiling, it felt a little awkward but you rolled with it.

"Sayaka?" She finally said. The girl quickly came over who you totally forgot was still in the room, "you may leave now," she said, still looking at you.

"Y-yes, madam president," Sayaka obeyed as she stepped out the council room, but made sure to serve you one deadly glare. 

Now that you two were left alone, you felt more scared, every time you stayed alone with her things got a little freaky.