Vaisravana

[ here you go, the bonus chapter]

It's been almost five years now since that dinner date, and one of the best things from all those years was your marriage with Momobami Kirari, two years ago. You can't forget the day you had to find your mom and clear all the problems between you two so that she could also attend the wedding. Slowly, Kirari and her had made a few steps along the way, a lot to go but at least Kirari no longer pretends she doesn't exist when you two go visit your mother.

Along the way you had many jobs, you're the owner of two hotels and the most expensive, popular night club. Presently, you're also a model, one of Japan's top 10 most famous and admired models. Who knew right? Although you hate seeing yourself in magazines and city boards, you enjoy it little, but you have yet much to go for.

You and Kirari decided to construct a new mansion far from the crowded city, at least you both agreed on it without any arguments. Kirari owns 2 casinos and a third one is still under construction located in America that would be runned by Ririka and Mary to help Mary start her own business. Yes, they matured a lot and they now talk 'business'.

Your life has still been up and down because Kirari was still a complicated person, but nothing... nothing made you more nervous like today. Twenty one year old you, stood anxiously along with your mom in front of your bedroom door.

It was today, a date you'll never forget and always celebrate. You were sweating, and your foot couldn't stop tapping on the tiled floor. Ririka and Mary were also there, and they seemed to be more excited than your mother.

"I know you're an adult now, Y/n, and that you have a career. I'm so proud but being a parent is not always a pretty job," Your mother said in a low voice, "just remember that."

"Job? I hate jobs, let's not use that word. Being a dad is forever, isn't it? and something you enjoy for the rest of your life," You replied, smiling at her. She returned you a small smile, "Having a child is a gift."

From inside you heard the cute cries of the newborn, you held your mother's arm anxiously. You've been waiting for a while now, and you felt excited, nervous and all of the above and couldn't contain it.

The door was opened as the doctor came out with a huge smile and allowed only you to enter the room.

"She's so beautiful," the nurse said, approaching you with a now calm newborn. You gulped as you extended your arms to hold the tiny body. She was indeed the cutest thing. Happiness filled your eyes as you looked at your new reason to live, you were finally a dad.

"Your wife is still resting," the nurse said, looking over to the bed that was covered with white curtains all around it.

"Is she alright?" You asked, looking back at the nurse. She smiled and nodded.

"She is healthy and just fine," the nurse said, "If you want to see her, you can, but she's not up yet."

You nodded and walked to the bed, slightly opening the curtain to take a peek. You saw the doctor taking notes, while the platinum haired was laying down on bed. You couldn't quite see her well, because she was facing the other side so you slowly walked in, startling the doctor.

"Sorry, i just came to-"

"No, no, it's alright," the doctor said with a small laugh, "go ahead, I'll leave you to it."

"Thank you," You smiled and walked up to the other side of the bed. You softly caressed Kirari's head and leaned down to kiss her forehead, when suddenly the baby in your arms started crying.