Bravery

(If y'all see *** on a some paragraph please ignore 👁👄👁 I can't find it to fix it) 😭
_____________________________

"Y/n," a soft voice called, shaking your shoulders just enough to wake someone up. But not for you, when you're out - you're out!

She placed the breakfast on the desk next to your bed, and sat next to you.

"Y/n...y/n," she called again as you just yawned and turned to the other side and kept sleeping.
Kirari couldn't help but smile, knowing that no one can see her smiling and blushing unstoppably. She felt free to express all her emotions. She made a promise to herself- the day you would fully accept her for who she is, she'll show her unconditional love that she held for you.

Ririka was right, she is scared— for the first time she feared of something. She feared that she wasn't capable to maintain a relationship and thus bring you into any type of harm.

Setting that fear aside, she was also happy that she got to experience what falling for someone is like. With that thought, she brought her fingers gently brushing through your hair. She feels that pleasant blazing sensation every time she does it. Yet not even her soft touches woke you up, instead you snuggled on your pillow and kept sleeping.

She sneaked up to you to whisper in your ear making you shiver off your sleep and finally opening your eyes, you turn to the other side and met Kirari's blue eyes. What a view to start your day.

"Good morning," she said, picking up the warm tamagoyaki from the desk and placed it on your laps, "now eat, that you only have twenty minutes to get ready."she added, placing your tea next to your breakfast on the wooden tray.

"Wha- what time is it?" You exclaimed thinking it was late.

"It's just 6 am," Kirari answered, getting up from the bed.

"Just 6 am?" You sighed.

"It's early I know, but I have to meet someone very special before heading to school," Kirari walked over to the door.

"O-special?"

"Mhmm"

"Okay -also— thanks for the-for the food," you stuttered and immediately flushed realising that she made you breakfast and even took it to your room!!!!

Kirari just smiled and left, closing the door, leaving you to enjoy your breakfast.

It started driving insane that you flustered just the thought of seeing her do things married couples would do.

You had it in mind that you should apologise to her about what happened yesterday. Kirari's done a lot for you, seems little but not anyone would do this for someone who always seems useless.

**'Kind of thinking about it, what about me attracts her?'

You shook the thought out of your head as you finished your breakfast, placing the tray on the small desk.

You took a warm shower before getting all dressed, the uniforms found on your closet were all brand new so you felt great.

You took your tray and walked down to meet Ririka watching Netflix still on her pyjamas.

"Good morning," you said and walked to the kitchen to place the tray on the zink.

"Oh- good morning, y/n," Ririka replied as she clicked on an anime to watch.

"Aren't you going to get ready?" You asked, trying to make a conversation as you sat down on the couch.

"I- forgot I was in my pyjays!" She exclaimed, giving you the remote control and ran off upstairs to get changed.