A job well done

....I've decided to proceed atm. My inspiration to start another book is dead, I'm patiently waiting for it to resurrect. 💀
______________________________

The bell rang to announce the end of classes.

"What if we go to the park? We can get snacks!" Yumeko suggested, as I looked away and rolled my eyes. If it's not gambling the whole school, it's going out in public places for absolutely no reason.

"Sure!" Ryota quickly replied. He tries to hide it, but I can tell he likes to be around yumeko a lot. I'm not sure if he likes her, or wants to be more than friends with her.

I felt Mary hugged my arm and added, "What if the four of us go!"

"Ummm..." I was about to reply when I saw a familiar figure walking across the hall.

I know who she is and she's not going anywhere until we have a talk.

"Guys. Just let me talk to someone real quick," I said escaping from Mary's grip. I saw her frown as she let me go.

I quickly ran to catch up with Yuma, until I arrived down to her classroom's doorway.

"Yuma, we need to talk, now!" I scolded, grabbing her arm. She slowly turned around, her red eyes just giving me a blank stare.

"Wha- what's wrong?" I asked, frowning in confusion, "were you crying?"

"Stop pretending like you don't know!" She yelled, pushing me away roughly.

"Hey! I don't know wha—" It then hit me, I remembered when Kirari said that she was going to talk to Yuma. I never thought she'd be serious.

Yuma's tears slowly came down as rushed to her chair and sat with her head down.

I walked to her, her cries called everyone's attention. People awkwardly look over to us.

"Ha! We finally have a new pet in our class," a guy said laughing loudly while the whole class started to laugh along.

"Loser!" I heard them call out. One of them dared to come to Yuma, and spit on her.

"What the fuck?" I yelled, and violently pushed him against the wall, my hands gripping on his collar tightly as I slammed his back against the wall.

"Dude what was that for?" The guy shouted in pain, stepping back.

"So he's the second year that pretends to be the hero every time, huh?" Another guy said, walking through the crowded class, approaching me. I only scoff in response.

"Well, well, lemme ask ya, do you know what happens to kiddos like you who believe themselves heroes?" He asked, spitting on the floor.

"Y/n, just leave" I heard Yuma say as she took her bag.

"Yuma we need to talk!" I held her hand.

"Wait, you're the L/n guy?" The guy asked.

"Yea yea, whatever. Just leave me alone," I replied as I still held on to Yuma.

"Yuma please let's—"

"Lair! Let me look," the guy interrupted me and pulled my pet chain out of my blazer and looked into it.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yes it is you," the guy burst into tears.

"That's the guy that Yuma said that wanted to date the president!" He shouted to the class, as they started laughing loudly.

"W..what?" I glared at Yuma, while she brought her head down.

"Boy! Don't you know? Yuma, only talks shit about some Y/n L/n. How did it go Yuma—?" The guy kept talking and laughing loudly.