Devastating girls

Kirari was now sitting next to Y/n, with her head laying on her arms as they rested on the bed.

She started playing with his fingers. Although the doctors told her Y/n was not to have visits at this time, no one went against her wishes.

Ririka walked inside, approaching her sister.

"We should go, we can come back tomorrow," Ririka said quietly.

Kirari shook her head, "you're free to leave if you're ready, tell Kenzo to take you home."

Ririka sighed and looked down, she slowly walked up to Kirari, "listen, I know that it's probably the first time you're feeling like this—"

Kirari stood up, "I'm fine, I just want to spend more time with him."

"We both know you're not fine," Ririka fought.

"You—" Kirari paused when she saw Mary peeking from the door, "why's Mary still here?"

"She's with me, don't worry," Ririka instantly defended.

"Then tell her to leav—"

"She's not leaving, I'm taking her home."

Kirari slightly frowned, "then leave as well, I don—"

"Ririka," Mary interrupted as she stepped in, "can you please let me talk to her—alone?"

"Huh?"

"Please, I need to tell her a few things."

Ririka turned over to her frustrated sister and sighed before she nodded and walked out.

"Listen, I know you're upset about what I said back there— before you—know— the crash happened," Mary's voice started to tremble a little, "I'm sorry for what I said, because it was not true, not anymore. An-and I n-now feel guilty—" her eyes got watery, "that this happened to Y/n-"

She was interrupted by a chuckle, "and why should I believe you?"

My cleared her throat and wiped her tears away, "B-because..."

"Hmm?" Kirari smirked.

"B-Because I think- I have feelings for someone else," Mary stuttered, nervously.

Kirari was a little confused and frowned. She didn't know whether to believe it or not but she wasn't in the mood for arguing anything with anyone.

"Just leave," Kirari replied and sat down again.

Mary scoffed slightly, she looked over to Y/n one more time and left the room.

Kirari snug her forehead against the back of Y/n's hand, before her eyes went watery. For now all that mattered to her was Y/n. She wanted to be with Y/n as if hoping that he'd wake up with a blink of an eye. Pictures of y/n's accident came across her mind billions of times and it doesn't matter what she tried to think of, she kept remembering. They were supposed to be having a dinner in some restaurant at this moment,  and she was supposed to give him the gift she bought him but now he is laying down unconsciously.

She closed her eyelids and felt a warm substance sliding slowly down her cheeks, she realised she was crying. She quickly wiped her tears away, but slowly it kept coming out again.

But then she remembered his father, that bastard was still in her basement. She got up slowly and placed Y/n's hand on her cheek as she held his with her hand. She looked at the bandages that wrapped around y/n's forehead.

"Stay strong, my love. Please don't keep me waiting, we still have that dinner pending" She whispered and smiled before placing her lips against his harmed red lips, then gently placing his hand down. She pulled the thin, white blanket over him gently before She walked out and headed straight to the nurse who was in charge of taking care of him.