𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭制御できない興奮

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

制御できない興奮

" You... you've been expelled!!!" The man shouted. He voice sounded upset; not angry. He had his hand already up high to hit his son. Immediately, Y/n hid his head under his own arms. Kazan, Y/n's father, took a deep breath instead. He fought the urge to hit him. 

"You know I worked so hard to place you in one of the best schools in Japan and what you do? Get your ass expelled for a stupidity? Fighting over idiotic matters? When you will mature?!"

The L/n family was somewhat wealthy for the jobs his both parents obtained. The rest of Y/n's family lived in America where they send their profits to Kazan. The L/n family are better known in America than Japan for their business was over at United States. Though Y/n's parents were not quite as wealthy as the rest of the family, they are able to sustain themselves with there earnings. They are the type to want to have everything up to date and very expensive even though they both know grew up quite the opposite of rich. 

"I'm sorry," Apologized the youngster, "I never meant that fight to even happen," Y/n brought down his head as he played with his fingers. 

"Your mother will decide what to do with you and this..." he sighed once again, showing his disappointment and his voice still stern, "and this situation."

Y/n only nodded as he kept his face down throughout the ride home.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Weeks had passed on after you had that discussion with your parents. Of course, they weren't proud but they had to leave it as such. They need you to complete your education so they send you to the United States and help with the business over there.

"I hope you're ready for your first day at your new school." Said Ms. Alika, your mother.

You looked over to your mother's happy face. You knew you had to keep that face smiling. "I promise that I won't screw this new opportunity!"

You gave her a warm and long embrace bringing another smile across her face." Suddenly the horn of your dad's car sounded off as you broke the embrace between the two of you.

You peeked out your room's window, and saw your father down there, waiting on you inside the car.

"Go on, now!" Ms. Alika said, fixing the collar of your uniform, " and make mother proud," she finished and gave you a warm smile.

You nodded and ran down the stairs and out the doors in excitement, and greeted your father before entering the vehicle.

"Is this big guy ready for his first day at the 'LEGENDARY' Hyakkaou Private Academy?" he teased.