Dinner

You came out of the restroom after giving up on cleaning off your cut and stained blazer. The cloth was soaked with blood and it was pointless trying to wash it off.

"Assholes," you mumbled and started walking back to the student council when you encountered Sayaka. You forgot you were to have a chat with her.

"If I would've sent an emergency message to you that I'm dying, I would've died a long time ago," she hissed and folded her arms.

"I'm- I'm sorry," You apologized and faked a smile.

_____________________________

"It's interesting, Y/n-san, he was able to defeat Jabami-san," Kaede said, taking a piece of a cake that was near him.

"Hey! That was my slice, you know!" Itsuki exclaimed. Kaede simply wiped his mouth with a napkin, ignoring the irritated girl next to him.

"It's quite cute, none of you have changed the slightest," Yumemi said with a warm smile that only lasted for a few seconds, "well most of you didn't...change," she highlighted looking at Kirari and then to Ririka, who sat next to Mary.

"Changing is not a bad thing," Yuriko inserted her comment, "seeing the vice president's face brings some kind of warmest."

"Indeed!" Kaede agreed and smirked at Itsuki, who still sat angry.

You then walked in along with Sayaka. She took you to the infirmary room before the nurse left to disinfect your wound and wrap your arm with a bandage.

"Ayyyyy!" They all cheered when they saw you come in, lifting their cup of juices as if it was champagne.

You chuckled, and walked towards an empty chair that was on the left side of Ririka.

"Y/n? What happened to your arm? Did you get hurt?" Ririka asked.

"Oi, oi, let me see that!" Midari said, pulling your arm roughly.

"Hey, you'll hurt him if you pull his arm that hard, idiot!" Kaede exclaimed.

"Who are you calling an idiot, idiot?!" Midari started arguing with Kaede and let your arm off. You chuckled silently to yourself and went on, to sit down in between the twins.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened?" Kirari said, taking a look at your injured arm.

You leaned closer to her and spoke in a quiet voice, "I'll tell you home, yes?"

It was safe for even Terano, so that you don't spill the tea right now for who knows how Kirari would handle it. You gave her a smile before giving her a peck on those blue lips.

_________________

The night had covered what was a bright day. You shared what happened to you with Rin and the others, and of course she didn't take it too well. Sayaka told you about the Momobami clan's plans a bit too late, but it didn't matter, it was no one's fault.

You fixed your maroon tie and unbuttoned a button from your black suit. This was the day you've been waiting for.

No, it's no wedding day. It was that date, you promised her. Finally at peace, even the air around you was so fresh, you loved it.

You lifted your gaze up and it fell upon a beaut, wearing a lavender halter strap dress with a dark purple coat over her shoulders. Her hair was down, and with her blue lipstick removed, she seemed like a different person, but it fit her perfectly.

"You look gorgeous as always," You complimented receiving a smile from the platinum blonde as you opened the back door of the limousine for her.

"Oh? I can say the same for you," she responded and went inside. You both shared giggles as you went inside the vehicle and closed the door. Kenzo was already waiting inside at the driver's seat.

"We're ready," you informed kenzo as he started the engine.

"Where is this date, by the way?" she asked, looking a bit too curious.

"It's best if you wait and see, don't you think?" You chuckled.

"A hint at least," She insisted.

"Come on, it's a surprise."

"Alright, Mr. L/n. just know that this date of yours isn't going to resolve anything about what happened to your arm," the blue-eyed girl reminded, making you smile.

"You'll never change, Kirari."

.

.

.

[ End.]

Thank you all for reading til the last chapter. This was trash lmao, but anyways, thank you sm for being supportive. 

  MBE

by Lin