Good Girls Bad Guys

"You ready Irina?" The chestnut haired girl joins the group of us in the living room before we head off to school. Lord Michael decided to help bolster our numbers here so he's brought in Irina to join us at Kuoh Academy. I look to all of the devils of the group. "Would you guys mind going ahead? I've got something I need to tell Irina privately." Rias and Akeno know what I'm talking about so they take the group off. 

"Is everything okay Y/N?"

"I've just got something to tell you. A lot has changed since we were kids as I'm sure you've already noticed. I'm not exactly the same person as I was back then. Something happened to me about a year after your family left. Do you remember that woman my dad was dating at the time?" She nods her head. "She was a fallen angel, and to put it bluntly she raped me." Irina's face fills with shock. "That's not even the worst thing. I never told my dad, and he never knew up until he died. When I started at Kuoh Academy I hid my emotions from everybody. I was alone, angry, depressed, all of these things. You're going to hear some things about me that are true. I used most of the female population of the school, about 80% of them. In your ideology of sinners I'm one of the worst you've ever met. I just wanted you to know that before we left." As much as I expected her to be upset with me it seems like the exact opposite. She pulls me closer to her and I don't even feel any pain from the cross around her neck.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. No matter what has happened to you though, I know you're still the same sweet boy from when we were kids." She starts getting bashful. "There's something I always wanted to tell you, but I never really knew how." I raise my eyebrow in curiosity. She stands on her tiptoes and kisses me on the cheek.

"Irina," I gasp.

"It's okay Y/N. Lord Michael changed the system. Not only are Asia and Xenovia allowed to pray, but he knew about how I feel about you and changed things. The only thing that would make me fall is if we had premarital sex." That's quite a lot to get sprung onto me at once. "Back when we were kids I always knew I loved you. You were always such a hero to me, the way you stood up for me and protected me. Before I was reincarnated as an angel I always thought about you, wondering what was going on. I had always hoped you wouldn't have to deal with this world the both of us have been dragged into, but obviously that wasn't the case."

"Irina, I'm glad that I'm a part of all of this. I thought about you constantly as well. After Dad died I missed you so much that if I had the chance I would have went to Europe to be with you and your family. You were the only person I still trusted in this world, even if we were thousands of miles away from each other. When you found out I was a devil I was sad because I knew that things were probably going to go badly, but thankfully the three factions have learned to work together." My arms go around Irina and I look directly into her eyes. "The truth is I've loved you for the longest time Irina Shidou, and I don't ever want to live without you." Our faces move together and we kiss each other on the lips for the first time in years. When we break off her face is completely red. "We should probably go, I don't want you to be late after all."

"Yeah," she stammers. I extend my hand to her and she takes it. The two of us start walking to school and catch up with the rest of the group. Rias gives me a look and I just return with a smile.

"I'm proud of you Y/N," she says to me. We all arrive at school and everyone is looking at Irina since she's a new student. We make it to class and once she introduces herself to everyone, which causes issues because she made it known she's living at Casa Del Y/N. She takes her seat near Asia and Xenovia. The holy trinity of Kuoh Academy has formed now, and I'm glad to see it. Irina doesn't know it but we're planning a party for her after school, though it's not just for her. Rossweisse the Valkyrie has been left behind by Odin so she's still at my house as well.