Empire

"Let the match begin!"

Furcas' horse neighs and charges at Kiba, and within an instant the two of them are going blade to blade with each other. While it is slightly hard to make out, I can tell that the two of them are about even to begin their match. The two of them stop to talk for a second before Kiba uses Sword Birth, drawing a ton of his Holy Demonic swords before pulling out one I haven't seen before.

"Holy Demonic Sword of Lightning!" A lightning bolt comes from Kiba's sword and is aimed at the now midair Knight of Bael, though when the dust settles it's clear that it didn't have much effect. A ton of clones appear in the air and all charge at Kiba, and while it seems like it may be tough for him to keep up, Kiba holds two swords and is able to bat off the imposters while trying to find the real one.

"I need to learn how to do that," I say to everyone. "Especially if it wouldn't be too draining to my power, it would be a wrap." I look back at the match and see a cloud of smoke around where Kiba was standing, but I know he's still standing in there. Kiba starts talking and I can hear him say that we're counting on him and that he's fighting for his family. His two swords disappear and a new one is summoned, and once he calls upon the Balance Breaker I see the secret technique he was telling me about before. A multitude of knights clad in armor stand at Kiba's side.

"I call this one Glory Drag Trooper, a Balance Breaker of the Blade Blacksmith subspecies

"I call this one Glory Drag Trooper, a Balance Breaker of the Blade Blacksmith subspecies." It's clear that Sairaorg's Knight wasn't expecting this, and to be honest, neither was I. You would think that with how straightforward Kiba is in battle that his special move wouldn't be anything this crazy, but I guess when you have to compete against the best, you aren't going to hold anything back. If this is what Kiba's got, then I can only imagine what everyone else has in store for this Rating Game.

The group of Kiba and his Knights start running towards Furcas and his clones, and once the dust settles it appears that the only two left are the real ones, though one cut appears on Furcas' shoulder and the blue light takes him away from the battlefield, leaving Kiba as the victor.

"With that Sairaorg Bael's Knight has been retired," the arbiter says.

"The first round goes to the Gremory team," Naud tells the audience, leading to an eruption of applause. The dice are rolled again, and the number that comes out is ten. While Rossweisse and Koneko appear to be the easy choice, I've got my own idea.

"Listen," I say to everyone. "It seems pretty obvious that he's going to send two of his fighters out right now, but I think you should let me take them on. I have an idea on how to handle them, and I'm confident I can win against them."

"Are you sure Y/N?" Rias asks me. "If you get defeated then we have a really high chance of losing this game." I smirk at her.

"You worry too much Rias. It's one against two, not one against one hundred. Besides, I'm the strongest person in this arena as is, there's not a chance in hell that I'll let Sairaorg's two Rooks defeat me before I get my rematch with him." I turn towards the platform and prepare to teleport. "Besides, I need him to realize that there's still a gap between us, but I've turned it into my favor. At the end of the day, it is still your decision Rias." She sighs at me before giving me a grin.