Iron Man

(A/N: Lemon has been removed due to updated Wattpad content guidelines.)

Once we return to the bedroom I can tell Koneko is in pain. I tried my best to be gentle for her but it was going to happen regardless. "How do you feel?" She asks me.

"I feel amazing, thank you so much Koneko. Are you okay?"

"I'm a little sore, but I'll be okay." She tucks into my chest and looks up at me. "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Koneko." I give her a kiss.

"Can I ask you something before we go to sleep?"

"Of course, what is it?"

"Do you remember anything from when you used the Juggernaut Drive?" I try to think back to anything related to the fight, but it's difficult.

"Not a whole lot. My mind was flooded by all of the old hosts of the Boosted Gear. They all tried to make me give into selfishness as all of them did before me, but I didn't let myself fall into that. It was like have a ton of voices in your head all against what you want, and after enough resistance they left me alone." I debate on whether to bring up Ophis or not and I ultimately decide against it.

"After I came to I was fighting Loki. Ddraig had took over my body while I fought for my mind, and before sealing him in Mjolnir I gave Loki everything I could until I was told I would collapse. Even if I had ended the fight sooner I was at risk of hurting the people around me should I have flown back. I saw a dragon flying in the sky and that's when everything went black."

"Did you have any dreams while you were asleep?" My hold on Koneko tightens.

"There was one that was recurring for a little while, but it went away. You remember that fallen angel Raynare?" Koneko's face turns to one of worry. "She was there, and it felt like she was trying to take me from you all. Sometimes she succeeded, and sometimes I was able to fight her off." A lump appears in my throat. "When she did take me, it was like what happened before. I was powerless to do anything and had to accept my fate. I won't let any of you feel that way, and that's why I wanted to make sure you were comfortable doing what we did."

Koneko's look of worry turns to one of joy. "I'm glad you feel that way. You were very gentle and tender with me. The way you look at me is different than everybody else. You're a very sweet man Y/N, regardless of what has happened in your past. When you were asleep we were all worried about you. Rias, Akeno, Ravel, Xenovia, and I all stayed with you as much as we could. They all looked like their world was crumbling, and I felt the same way."

I'm truly starting to feel the ramifications for my actions. I knew they were worried about me, but to this extent I had no idea. The door squeaks open and in come the other four girls Koneko brought up.

"So if you're comfortable with it," Rias says to me, "we would all like to share you."

"Is it something you all are okay with?" The five of them don't even need to check each other's expressions, and it's clear as day that they want this. "Okay, but all I ask is you be patient with me. Can I tell you all something?" They all come to lay down with me.

"Anything Y/N," Akeno tells me.

"Ever since the last day of school my thoughts have been clouded. I'm not sure why, but I've been thinking of Raynare again. I'm not sure if it's some sort of omen or if I just can't think straight, but it's been bothering me for weeks." Rias and Akeno hold onto me but I can tell Ravel and Xenovia are confused. I don't blame them as I'm not fond of bringing up Raynare.

"Who is that Y/N?" Xenovia asks.

"Remember when I told you my first time was stolen from me?" The blue haired knight nods. "She's the one that did it." Ravel and Xenovia both look at me shocked. "I was only eleven at the time, still a kid. She came into my room one day when my dad was at work and forced me into it. Her and my dad had been together for awhile and at the time she had basically become my mom, all until that day. After that I was scared, and once I started as a first year at Kuoh is when everything changed for real."