Indestructible

Y/N POV

If I'm being honest, this handing out flyers stuff is easy. There are a lot of them which makes it tedious but it really isn't that bad. Coupled with me on the bike it's like delivering newspapers but quicker. I'm trying to do this as quickly as I can because after everything I've heard today I'm just ready to be done with it. I find out I'm a devil, have some sort of dragon inside of me, and that my dad was potentially murdered. Let's just say I've had enough for today.

After about an hour I'm done and return to the club. Kiba is nowhere to be found Rias is sitting at the desk, and Akeno and Koneko are on the couches, Koneko eating chocolate. I swear this girl might have diabetes or something. Rias looks at me surprised.

"I didn't expect you to be done with that so quickly, good job."

 "It wasn't that hard. There weren't that many." Akeno gets closer to me and my eyes turn toward her

"I'm so proud of you!" I smile at her, smiling for the first time in a long time. "You should do that more, it's nice when you smile." 

"Maybe I will, we'll see what happens." Rias interrupts the two of us in our moment.

"Since you're back so early maybe you can help us out with something else. Koneko is doubled up on requests today, so we were wondering if you could take care of one of those for her." Koneko looks at me and I can tell that she would appreciate it so I take her up on it.

"Sure, it's not like I'm up to anything else right now." Everyone seems pleased by this. Rias explains what I have to do when I get there, perform the task I'm summoned for in exchange for an item of value. All in all, it seems simple enough.

"Y/N," Rias comes to me, "reach out your hand." I do as she asks and a symbol appears on my hand, glowing red and kind of looking like the symbol on the flyers I was handing out. "This allows you to use one of our transport circles that way you don't have to drive to the client." Akeno stands at the end of the room and a giant red circle with that symbol on it. 

"Come stand next to me and I'll send you to the client's house

"Come stand next to me and I'll send you to the client's house. Once you get there just do what we told you. I'm sure you'll do great!"

I do as she asks and stand in the circle. She walks out of it and a flash appears around me, and all of a sudden I'm in some random apartment with anime posters and memorabilia lining the walls and really everything in here. This guy looks at me, wearing glasses and looking like your stereotypical nerd.

"Who the hell are you? I requested for Koneko and you look nothing like her. You better explain yourself." He seems a little put off by the fact that he was expecting a short girl and got, well, not a short girl.

"I hate to let you down but Koneko is a little bit busy today so they sent me instead. I'm Y/N L/N, and I'm a new devil that was sent to do this. Whatever you need from me I'll do my best to meet your expectations." I'm only being nice to this guy as a front, he seems like a creep but ultimately I know that I can't just cause an issue with this guy since he's a regular of the Gremory family. I might as well try to make up for the fact that I'm not who he expected to show up.