Throne

"I'm honored that you want to train with me Y/N," Rossweisse says as we enter the training room.

"You're giving me too much credit," I respond. "If anything I should be the one feeling that way. You're from a whole group of badass fighters and I'm just some random guy who stumbled into the power that he has now. If I had never been attacked by a fallen angel way back when I'd still be a normal high schooler, though worse than that I'm afraid." If Rossweisse is going to be staying here long term then surely she'll learn about my past and what happened with Raynare, but for right now it isn't really worth the effort to bring it up. The two of us face each other and she uses her magic to change into her Valkyrie armor. "That armor looks cooler every time I see it."

"You really think so Y/N?"

"Of course I do. Badass armor for a badass chick like yourself. I don't care what Odin or anyone else has to say about you, you're pretty great Rossweisse. Now, enough playing nice, let's get to it." Rossweisse forms a bunch of magical circles like how she did against Loki. Spells rain out of them like a machine gun and I do my best to try to dodge them, to mixed results. Rossweisse is amazing with her magical abilities and while I've trained to try to overcome someone like that I'm ultimately much better hand to hand. I form a barrier around myself as I get closer, not wanting to use my Balance Breaker right out of the gate. As I get closer the spells start getting harder to dodge and I end up taking some hits, smirking at Rossweisse as I do.

"You must really enjoy pain, don't you Y/N?" I shake my head and prepare a blast from my gauntlet.

"Thank Akeno, she's into that sort of thing." I send off a weak blast but more as a diversion, instead following it up and dashing towards Rossweisse. A quick couple of jabs and I back up to try to keep her guessing. With her experience in combat she's able to read me pretty quickly and is able to hit me before I land back on my feet, causing me to fall. I stand back up and jump back at Rossweisse, though her defense is spectacular. This battle lasts for about 20 minutes, me constantly trying to take out Rossweisse all for her to defend and be able to take me down. By the end the both of us are exhausted. I stand tall and go over to the Valkyrie, extending my hand to her.

"That fight was amazing Rossweisse. Hopefully you'll be willing to train with me more."

"Of course Y/N." She takes my hand and we look towards the door, noticing the audience that had formed. Ravel, Asia, Xenovia, Irina, and Koneko have all been watching, presumably since the beginning of the fight.

"You two are so amazing!" Irina says to the both of us. The group comes up to us and Asia heals the two of us. Once healed we all go back out to the living room where Rias and Akeno are sitting looking towards the door. We all head off to bed, but before I reach my room Irina stops me. "You're the best Y/N!"

"Not really, I'm pretty talented though." She rolls her eyes and puts her arms around me, mine going over her shoulders. She leans her head against my chest and I put a hand on her head, moving it through her hair.

"All of those girls love you Y/N, don't they?" I chuckle.

"They do, and I love them as well. You don't need to worry though Irina, my heart has plenty of space for the one who had it first." She looks up at me and I kiss her on the forehead. "Goodnight Irina."

"Goodnight Y/N." I let her go and she heads off to her room. As I enter mine a hand grabs mine and pulls me towards the bed, clearly being one from Koneko.

"You thought you could run from us Y/N?" Akeno asks me.

"We heard what you said to Irina," Rias tells me.

"What it's to you? I'm just being honest with her and all of you." I lay down and everyone lays with me.

"It's okay Y/N, we approve," Ravel says. "She's told us about what happened when you two were younger, and it makes sense why she cares about you so much."