Hollow Bodies

3rd Person POV
A Week Later

"Well you two, I'd say we've done about all that we can for you both." The two Greek gods stand before Akeno and Ingvild, the two respective Queens of Rias and Y/N. Poseidon approaches Ingvild and bows to her.

 Poseidon approaches Ingvild and bows to her

(Fuck it this is Poseidon, I make the rules.)

"It was an honor to train a descendant of the Leviathan clan. As a symbol of the alliance between Olympus and devilkind, I hope you will accept this gift. Use it well Miss Leviathan." Poseidon raises his hand to Ingvild and hands her a trident, much like one that the Greek God of the Sea uses himself.

" Poseidon raises his hand to Ingvild and hands her a trident, much like one that the Greek God of the Sea uses himself

"Thank you, Lord Poseidon, I shall wield it with honor." Zeus smiles at the two Queens.

"You two will do great in your upcoming battles. Just know that if you ever need our assistance feel free to ask us, and that goes for the rest of your faction. Hopefully, after what is to come you both will be reunited with Y/N. Once it's done make sure you send him my way for a rematch."

"You'll have to get in line Lord Zeus," Akeno teases, "Y/N has a lot of people waiting on him. We should be getting back now. Thank you for what you have done for us, Lords Zeus and Poseidon." Akeno and Ingvild teleport to the Y/N manor and both of them realize that the others haven't returned yet. The two sit down and Akeno smirks at Ingvild. "So."

"So what?"

"You didn't say anything when Zeus was talking about Y/N." Ingvild shrugs her shoulders.

"What do you mean?" Akeno scoots closer to Ingvild.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?"

"Of course I am, he's my King. Everyone is worried about him, it would only be sensible if I was as well." Akeno shakes her head.

"You're feigning ignorance, Ingvild. Trust me, I know you're not the only one hiding the way you feel about him. You saw what Rossweisse did when we fought Kaguya, you could do the same." Akeno takes Ingvild's hand. "You should tell him Ingvild." Ingvild looks away and starts blushing.

"But, what if he doesn't feel the same?"

"Trust me, he does. Y/N and I have been together for a long time now, I can tell how he feels about you." A flash of light appears and the rest of the group appears in front of the two Queens. "Just think about it."