Die For You

Y/N POV

After the four of us teleport away I look around at our surroundings, and to say that I'm impressed is an understatement. While I'm not sure where we are yet, there's a sense of familiarity, almost like I've seen similar architecture somewhere before.

"You seem impressed," Lord Michael notes.

"Damn right I am. It isn't every day that I can go around and see something like this."

"I'm sure you'll get used to it after a while," Azazel tells me, "but feel free to enjoy it while it's still fresh to you. Considering you're going to become an ultimate arbiter of peace amongst the supernatural you'll get used to seeing some things like this. I will agree with you though, this is a nice area that we're at right now." As we keep walking my eyes keep wandering around. Currently, we're in some sort of mountain range, but there are a lot of different structures around that make it quite the spectacle. Once we get near the top I see a large set of double doors with a beautiful mural around it. Sirzechs looks my way.

"I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but try not to anger anyone in here Y/N."

"Got it." As we approach the doors they open up for us and we walk inside. Once through the doors, I see about a dozen different thrones that a bunch of different people are sitting on. On the middle throne is a man with a golden beard looking directly our way.

(Note that Zeus hasn't actually appeared in the anime so this is the closest thing I could find

(Note that Zeus hasn't actually appeared in the anime so this is the closest thing I could find.)

"Leave it to the leaders of the devils and fallen angels to make us wait," he says. The two that he called out get smirks on their faces.

"Apologies Lord Zeus, we had to make a stop before we made our way here." Sirzechs motions me to step forward, and now it hits me where I am. "Y/N, this is the leader of Olympus, Zeus, as well as the rest of the Greek pantheon." I bow to all of them.

"It's an honor to meet you all." Zeus raises his hand.

"Please Red Dragon Emperor, the pleasure is ours. The group of us watched your Rating Game against Sairaorg Bael, and as you probably know, Poseidon and I were there to see it live. You've made quite the impression on not only the group of us but the rest of the supernatural world as well. For someone who at the start of the year was but a mere human, you've become quite a strong young kid."

"I'm honored, Lord Zeus."

"You need to work on your modesty kid. Trust me when I say this, we're just as honored to see you here today. I know you're a busy man with everything you have going on back at home, so hopefully, we won't take too much of your time." Before I can respond Lord Michael steps up.

"With that said I suppose we should get down to business." While the leaders of each faction have their conversation about the alliance that the Three Factions are hoping to form with the Greeks, my eyes shift around to every other member of the Greek pantheon. Each of them seem to have their eyes on me, and it's a little bit nerve-wracking. There's something terrifying about being in a room full of Gods, but at the same time, I do have the Sacred Gear that would help me ascend above all of them. Maybe they're trying to weigh my abilities out and see if I would end up being a threat to them should our alliance not work out, but there are twelve of them against one of me so I'd say they have the advantage. I shift my focus back to Zeus and the leaders of the factions, and listening to them talk is almost like hearing them in a different language. They all know what they have to say, and when they have to say it.