I'll Save You

Waking up in the morning was amazing. Looking down seeing Rias and Akeno sprawled across me was a sight that could make any guy the happiest in the world. As much as I was enjoying it, I needed to get a run in. I slowly wiggled my way out from under them and wrote a note to let them know where I was. I teleported home real quick to grab a change of clothes then went out, throwing some music on to keep me occupied. Once I'm done I stop to grab some breakfast. I feel I might as well get something and I figure that the girls are probably a little unhappy that I left them as I did. I go in and see Joey and he gets my regular started.

"If you don't mind I need two more of those and for it all to go."

"Is that right Y/N? Something is definitely different here."

"You could say that a lot has been going on recently. I've got two people that are probably not happy that I left this morning and I owe it to them." He gets a smirk on his face.

"Two girls, you mean? They must mean something if you're getting breakfast for them. I'm proud of you kid, it was a matter of time." I chuckle at what he said. I definitely needed to get it together and stop sleeping around, and now I've got two reasons not to. I receive my order and head out, finding a secluded place to teleport back to the ORC. Once I arrive I see a pissed-off Rias and Akeno, holding the note that I wrote before I left.

"Before you two beat the shit out of me, I brought breakfast." I go to put it on the table and they both come and hug me.

"You couldn't take a day to stay with us, you just had to train," Rias says. "I know you want to improve but we weren't happy when there was a space between us."

"Yeah Y/N, you should be happy you're good-looking." We all laugh and eat real quick. I break the silence after we all indulge.

"So what's the plan for today?"

"Well..." I can tell neither of them is really sure what to say.

"We can figure it out. It's not like I'm up to anything specific. How about we just go around town, see what's up, and just have a good day?"

"Like a date?" Rias asks me. I go over to them and kiss both of them quickly.

"Yes, like a date."

"Okay," they say in unison. "Let's get ready and we'll meet you outside."

Timeskip

This day has been amazing. It was the first time I had ever been on a date, and I had two of them with me. I know I'm a devil and all, but I've never felt closer to heaven. We arrive at a park and go to sit down, but before we do.

"Y/N!" I hear my name called, and when I look to see who said it I was surprised. I notice that it was Asia, and she was standing alone.

"Asia!" I run over to her and give her a hug, disregarding the cross on her neck. "I'm so happy you're okay!"

"I'm happy you're okay too! After getting hurt by Freed I was worried about you." She seems a little off saying this, and it starts to worry me. From behind me, I hear another all too familiar voice.

"Trying to run away Asia?" I turn around and see Raynare standing there in her lack of clothing.

"Lady Raynare," Asia says, "I was just out on a walk."

"And speaking with a dirty devil." Raynare pisses me off and I summon Ddraig. Rias and Akeno watch the scene unfold, and Asia stands behind me cowering at the sight of Raynare.

BOOST!

"Listen bitch, I'm in a good mood, so how about you fly on out of here and I won't kill you?"