Leave It All Behind

I know I did this a couple parts ago but this story just hit 5k reads and that's badass. Thanks for all the support and I hope you enjoy this part.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

After an interesting wake up call at the hands of Serafall Leviathan and a boring day of school the ORC has gathered. We all stand in front of the double doors with tape over them and I turn to Rias. "So this is where the Bishop is?" She nods and moves to the door, once there using some sort of magic.

"The seal has been broken," Akeno says. We all walk in and the room doesn't seem to have anyone in it. There's a few things scattered around but nothing to suggest anyone was living in here. As we enter there's a squeak and Rias moves towards it.

"The seal is removed. You can come with us now." She tries to ease the Bishop but there's hesitation. He peeks at us and I see him.

"It's just a cute little boy," I say

"Really? You don't think it's strange I'm wearing girls clothes?" I shake my head and try to move over to him.

"Of course not. Do what makes you comfortable." I reach my hand out towards him but he disappears, or it seems like it. Another squeak occurs in a different part of the room. I move to it.

"Looks like the Forbidden Balor View," Akeno explains. "The eye that stops the world. His power is constantly growing which has caused him to not have control over it. It could manifest into a Balance Breaker at any point."

"I'm not going to hurt you kid," I say as I approach him. He seems really nervous so I don't reach to him again. "Hey," I whisper. "What's your name buddy?" He whimpers and doesn't answer.

"Everyone," Rias addresses, "this is Gasper Vladi. As well as being my other bishop he is also a half vampire." I look back at Gasper.

"That's really cool. I'm Y/N." Gasper seems to have calmed down a little bit but he is still nervous. Rias does her best to coax him out and after a little more convincing he does as she asks.

"Alright everyone. My brother needs Akeno and I for a meeting so I'm leaving you all in charge of his training. Kiba, my brother would like to hear more about your Balance Breaker if you're free."

"Of course President." The three teleport away. I look back at Gasper again.

"You're worried aren't you?" He nods his head.

"Everyone gets mad when I use my power. I'm scared you all will as well." I shake my head and chuckle.

"No need to worry. I promise I won't be upset at you. You aren't able to control it, but we can help you. What do you say? Come outside with us and we can help." He stands up and joins me and the girls and we go outside. "So does anyone have any ideas? His gear stops time, but from what Rias told me she wants him to he able to focus on a person or item."