We Are

3rd Person POV

While the battle was going on in Asgard with Y/N's peerage and Nyx, the forces in the Underworld were finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel in their battle. Thanks to the appearance of Ophis and Vali the devils are doing well to defend their home, and it was clear that they all were much stronger than they had been before their training. Rias' peerage all work together well, and even with Kiba not being present on the battlefield, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Gasper all perform well in their battle. Alongside the group of them is Kuroka, and while at first, the group would have never wanted her help, as time has gone on she has become a valued member of the family just like everyone else. While the group all battle against the enemy devils, they all desire the same thing, for Y/N to return home to them.

Akeno flies into the air and opens her hand, causing strikes of lightning akin to a heavy storm to fall onto the enemy ranks. 

After having trained with Zeus for a week the Priestess of Thunder has more than earned her title at this point

After having trained with Zeus for a week the Priestess of Thunder has more than earned her title at this point. While she has always been strong in the eyes of others, it always seemed that there was more for her to learn in using her lightning powers. While at first, she hated the idea of her power due to her disdain for her father, Akeno is able to embrace her power and make it more of her own than anything else. The enemy ranks end up splitting due to the drops of lightning, and the two Nekomata sisters leap toward their enemies and start ripping them apart. The movements of the two of them are very quick and using the bond they have as sisters they're able to work together with no issues.

 The movements of the two of them are very quick and using the bond they have as sisters they're able to work together with no issues

Once they finish attacking the rest of the enemies start retreating, allowing the devils of the Three Factions to start resting. Kuroka approaches her younger sister and puts her arms around her.

"You're amazing little sister. I'm proud of you and your growth." They return to the Gremory mansion where everyone is waiting, and as they do Rias smiles at the two of them.

"It appears that the fighting has ceased here," Sirzechs tells the group. "The Venoms are finally on their own, so now you all should go and take them on. You've all gotten stronger, and I know you all can take them on." The Gremory group teleports to the Human Realm, and once they do they see a blur fly by them. Next to them lands a breathless Ace, and the Director looks over at the devils.