Judas

"Well well, I guess I'm a little slow. Never would have expected it to be you Vali." Azazel and I look up at him seeing the wings from his Balance Breaker like when I fought Kokabiel.

"Sorry Azazel, things look more interesting on this side." His voice is still neutral, but it's obvious to all of us that he's the one who betrayed us all. Everyone is in trouble because Vali sold us out. Even after the attack Azazel took he still chuckles.

"You know Shemhazai my vice general right Vali? He was telling me about a group of terrorists that are looking to cause problems. What was their name again? Oh yeah, the Khaos Brigade." I look back to everyone else.

"Chaos sounds about right," Lord Michael says.

"I've also been informed on who their leader is," Azazel continues. "It's Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon, right?" Vali nods.

"Who is Ophis?" I ask Azazel, but Rias answers me.

"The Ouroboros Dragon, so strong even God feared him. He's one of the original dragon kings. Before the Great Red he was the strongest being in the world."

Vali speaks up again. "It's true I have sided with Ophis. We both desire to fight the strongest people we can."

"And trying to kill those in power is going to get you closer to that?" I ask him. "All you're going to do is cause unrest." Vali just laughs at me.

"My goals are beyond your understanding."

"Even still, I'm surprised that you would stoop so low to work with Katerea," Azazel interrupts. "But at the end of the day it makes sense. At the end of the day you both had titles stolen from you." I look at Azazel confused.

"What do you mean it makes sense?" Vali laughs and I look back up at him.

"My name is Vali Lucifer. I'm the grandson of the original Lucifer. My mother was a full blooded human, hence why I have the power of the White Dragon Emperor." A bunch of devil wings appear from Vali's back and Azazel laughs at him.

"So what you're saying is your very existence is a joke?" Vali shakes his head.

"I would say miracle personally."

Azazel chuckles yet again. "Devil king descendant and having the power of the White Dragon Emperor. I have a feeling this one will be the best White Dragon Emperor ever. Past, present, future."

Vali looks back at me. "Y/N L/N. Before you had the power of the Red Dragon Emperor you were just a lowly human. Someone who spent every waking day of his life taking advantage of innocent people for sport. You weren't even a good student in high school either."

"Like you know anything about me Vali!"

"I'm not finished yet," he interrupts. "Besides that Boosted Gear you're nothing. For a basic human you may have been stronger than average, but average means nothing to me. As far as I'm concerned the two of us are as far apart as the sky and the earth, hell maybe even farther." I feel myself getting pissed off at him talking down to me like that. "Maybe I should motivate you to get stronger. You don't have parents, so maybe I should just take out those even closer to you than they were. Try your hand at being an avenger, and then maybe you'll be worth my time." He looks back to Rias and her household. "Killing Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima may be exactly what I need to do to draw your true power out and make you worthy of being my rival."

"What a monster," Ravel comments. "How could he be so heartless?"

"ENOUGH VALI!"

WELSH DRAGON, BALANCE BREAKER!

As I enter my armor I see a red and green glow around my body. I hear an interested Azazel behind me. "This will be interesting. Vali is facing pure rage right now. The very threat of Y/N's family being killed is enough to push him to this. Maybe not right now, but there's a chance this Red Dragon Emperor may compare to Vali one day. We may have the best Heavenly Dragon battle of all time."