Hungover

Waking up this morning was fantastic. I look down to see Rias sprawled across me, almost reminiscent of when she healed me when I became a devil. I kiss her on her forehead and she starts to stir awake. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Good morning Y/N," she whispers. "What time is it?" I look over at the clock.

"About two PM," I laugh realizing it's a lot later than I thought.

"Oh," she says with drowsiness. "I'm surprised everyone isn't here yet. I figured they would have been beating down the door by now." I take the time to look around and notice my room is slightly bigger. I guess the renovations that Sirzechs was talking about are done. I get up and start to walk around, with Rias lazily following me. I turn to her and pick her up bridal style.

"You seem a little out of it babe. I've got you." She smiles and nuzzles her head into my chest and wraps her arms around me.

"I have a problem Y/N." I raise an eyebrow at her. "I'm in love. This guy is really sweet and I don't know how to show him my affection. Maybe you know what I could do for him." I cackle at her.

"You don't have to do anything. If he's worth a damn he is already paying attention to you." We walk around the newly renovated house taking in everything. Three floors with three bedrooms on each. The bottom floor is where the main living room and kitchen are, but the upper floors had similar rooms of smaller size. I also acknowledge a training room and indoor pool on the bottom floor as well. I guess saving the devil's sister has its perks. Rias and I make our way into the living room and I see Asia in the kitchen.

"Oh, you two are awake," she chirps. I smile at her at place Rias on the couch, which produces a whimper from her. I roll my eyes at her childishness and go over to Asia. I see she has an apron on and there's a cake on the counter.

"Wow, this looks great. I take it that it's for more than the three of us though." Asia laughs.

"Yeah, Koneko said they're all on their way. I wanted to do something to celebrate our victory last night." She comes over and hugs me. "I'm glad you're okay though. I'm surprised you aren't tired." I put my arm around her.

"Well, honestly, I'm exhausted. Sleeping in late helped a little bit." We look over to Rias who looks like she is about to fall back asleep. We both giggle at her and stay where we are for a moment. The doorbell rings and I go to answer it, expecting everyone else, but to my surprise, it is Riser and his sister Ravel.

"Well this is a surprise," I say to them. "Is there something I can do for the both of you?"

"There is," Riser replies. "May we come in? There is something important Riser and his sister would like to speak with you about." I usher them in and they take a seat on another couch in the living room. I sit down across from them and Rias sits in my lap and lays her head on my shoulder, or mostly slumping onto it.

"Forgive her, she's pretty tired." She slaps me which generates laughs from all of us. Asia brings in some tea for us and takes a seat next to me. "So what can I do you for Riser?"

He points to Ravel and she looks at me nervously. "Well," she stammers. "After the game, my mother decided that I should be taken out of my brother's peerage. It's a decision they agreed upon, so now I'm in her house."

"I'm failing to see where I come into all of this."

"It's like this Red Dragon," Riser interrupts. "My sister was impressed by the ladies of Rias' house, as well as your desire to protect them. Our mother noticed this as well by watching the game. If you approve then my sister would like to live with you all here in the human realm. That way she can learn about human culture and be around people that can keep her safe. Our mother figured that would be a good decision as well."