Light Up The Sky

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Cell's fists clash and the two of them teleport away from the rest of the Gremory group.

"You opened a teleportation circle when our fists connected, quite smart Y/N."

"Of course. I can't let you destroy Earth, but I know that the Underworld can handle our battle." The rest of the group teleports to the Underworld and sees the battle between the dragon and the bio-android, and it's hard for them to even track their movements. The White Dragon Emperor spreads his wings and catches up with Cell and Y/N, deciding to throw his hat into the ring and help his cousin in the battle. As the red, white, and green lights appear across the Underworld sky Ophis and Sirzechs appear and start watching the fight as well.

"That must be Cell," Sirzechs notes.

"Yes," Ophis responds. "He's the strongest out of the Venoms, but I trust the Heavenly Dragons to handle this. They've trained quite well to be able to take him down, but Y/N's job doesn't end here."

"You still want Great Red defeated," Rias assumes. "Is there a good reason as to why?"

"You'll all understand soon enough." The Ouroboros Dragon looks back at the fight, as she seems to be the only one able to watch the fight unfold. Vali flies at Cell but is backhanded away and sent crashing into the ground. Cell averts his gaze back to Y/N who sends a fierce punch into his gut. The android jumps back at Y/N and opens one of his hands to fire a beam off at the Red Dragon. Y/N divides the power of the beam but it still cracks his armor without issue. Vali intercepts Cell and allows Y/N to transform into his Draconic Rook form. Cell punches Y/N's armor and dents it, but not enough to cause any issues for Y/N. Y/N lets his helmet disappear and breathes fire directly at Cell, causing the android to severely burn and forcing him to regenerate.

 Y/N lets his helmet disappear and breathes fire directly at Cell, causing the android to severely burn and forcing him to regenerate

"Since when could Y/N do that?" Rias asks Ophis.

"It was a recent ability. He used the flames that he had channeled in Kyoto and learned how to release them in any way that he could, the only requirement being that his armor was on. Even with the helmet off it still works, and it's impressive." Y/N crashes into the ground next to the group but sends a quick blast off at Cell to counter the ki blast flying his way. Y/N quickly rises to his feet and teleports behind Cell, driving his fist into the android's wing.

"I'm not going to be able to keep up," Y/N notes. "I suppose it's time to power up even more."

"Go ahead," Cell cockily replies. "Whatever power you have won't be enough to defeat me Red Dragon Emperor."

"Be careful what you wish for."

I, who am about to awaken

Am the Red Dragon Emperor who neglected the principles of domination

I shall stand as a shining light for those stranded in darkness

I shall become the Emperor of Crimson Dragon