Prologue

Y/N (your name)
L/N (last name)
E/C (eye color)
H/C (hair color)
F/C (favorite color)

Y/N POV

The Renegade, that's what the people at school call me. If only they knew what I've been through to get to the point that I'm at now. Everyone thinks that I don't care, and to a point they are right. I don't care because everyone I care about is gone. Mom and Dad are gone, my best friend as a kid moved away years ago, and the only other person that I've been close to had betrayed me.

Currently, I'm in my second year at Kuoh Academy. This place used to only allow girls but since they've opened their doors to everyone I decided to attend. It made for easy pickings too because as long as you act better than the other guys, girls will fall for you. The good girls go for bad guys and around this place I'm the worst you'll find. In all reality, I don't know why I'm still allowed to be at this school. Every other day is a fight, whether it be with other guys, or even the one time that a teacher almost put his hands on me. He learned his lesson though, and after being suspended I came back.

I stand up for myself because I have no one else. Ever since I was young I would see the shows or movies of the tough guys who could take care of any situation with no effort at all, and that's what I wanted to be like.

(A/N: feel free to associate that with whatever you want.)

I started getting stronger and learning how to fight, but more to protect myself than to get into senseless confrontations. You see, the last four years I've been on my own. No family, no friends, hell the only friend I've ever had moved away before any of this even started. The only good to come out of everything is my dad left enough behind for me to get by. The house is small but for being the only person in it I'm content.

(A/N: Did you expect a mansion? Come on now we all know how this goes

(A/N: Did you expect a mansion? Come on now we all know how this goes.)

My dad's old bike is here too. Before he passed he would take me out of it sometimes, but not a whole lot once he started dating. The woman he dated was beautiful. I could see why he would be happy with her, and if I'm being honest, I would have been happy if she became my mother. But, unfortunately, things changed. You see, one day when dad was at work, she came into my room while I was working out one day. I didn't think much of it, we lived in the same house for the last year so it wasn't completely unusual. But then things got uncomfortable. I don't even like thinking about what happened, but my world was shattered. How could she do something like that to me? There aren't any physical scars, but the long-term psychological effects have lasted. Through it all though I never told Dad. His happiness was important and I didn't want to ruin it for him, so I stayed quiet.

Two years later everything changed. They were going out on a date, taking her car because it was safer. I remember turning on the TV and seeing the news. The car looked so familiar, I knew what had happened. I rushed there immediately, a 13-year-old taking my dad's motorcycle to the scene. I saw him and started crying. They were putting him into an ambulance, but I never got to say goodbye.

That was when I stopped caring, but no one at school knows that. Everyone at school thinks The Renegade was just raised wrong. People make speculation, and I hate it more than anything. These are just a few of the things people say:

"Y/N's dad must be an alcoholic."

"He just wants to be cool, this isn't how he really is."

"His dad is off to war, and his mom can't take care of him by herself."

All of these things and no one wants to know the truth, or maybe I'm just scared of telling anyone. I started a bad routine. I would act interested in a girl, arrange a time to go to her place, fuck, forget her name, and go home. The next day they always come back. 

"That was amazing Y/N! We'll have to do it again sometime!"

"Sure," is usually the only response they get from me. I never see them again, only in class or in the hallways. It's to the point I've lost track of how many I've been with, I don't even want to try to put a number to it. There are still plenty left, mainly those girls from the Occult Research Club. Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima, the queens of the school. Nonsense if you ask me, they just show up and everyone loves them. Guys want to be with them and girls want to be them. I see why though, they are damn attractive. I've just never bothered making a move on them yet, but their times will come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that's the prologue. I debated on whether or not I would even do one but I figured fuck it, why not? It isn't the most amount of context but things will come to light as the story progresses. Some not-so-subtle foreshadowing in a couple of places, and an identity that I'm keeping secret for now, but trust me that time will come. I wouldn't even be surprised if you figured it out already, but if you have keep it to yourself, please.

By the time this is out Part 1 should also be available, and even though I don't have it written while I'm writing this end piece, I already have most of it mapped out. Even though I'm pretty confident in my memory of how the story goes, I have a chance to justify rewatching the show if I needed to. If you have any suggestions feel free to comment them. I can't promise I'll take all of them but I'll see what I can do.

Other than that I hope you all have a good day and I'll see you all next time!

-Coop