Breaking Now

As I wake up I head to Kiba's room. I knock but don't receive an answer. I let myself in and see everything is straight and tidy. 

"Kiba, where the fuck are you?" I decide not to do too much snooping out of respect and leave where I'm greeted by Ravel.

"Good morning master." She sees the somber expression on my face. "He didn't come home did he?" I shake my head. She hugs me and I hold her tight. "It'll be okay Y/N. I'm sure he'll be back. Rias and Asia are preparing breakfast whenever you're ready."

"Thanks, Ravel," I respond. She walks away but before I can join her a voice booms.

"Sorry to interrupt your pouting Y/N, but I need to talk to you." I go to my room and close the door knowing no one is in there.

"Alright Ddraig, what's up?"

"I just thought you would like to know I've been sensing a strong spiritual presence around you."

"Like people from the church? They know Rias is in charge around here so what would they be doing?"

"Can't say for sure, but I just want you to know that. You should stay on your guard and stay vigilant with your training. I feel like I don't have to tell you that but ultimately they could be coming for you, not to mention the white one."

"The white one, your rival right? Is our fight coming soon?"

"Fortunately not, but he can make his presence known to you. We've been at war for years. We are what is known as the Twin Sky Dragons."

"And one day you two will fight in the form of me against whoever has your rival. Damn. I'm not scared though, I have my family to protect, and I'll use that to drive me. I don't want these ladies getting hurt for me."

"Haha, always the ladies man. It makes sense though, every host I've had has always been surrounded by beautiful women. Whether you think it or not you've been building a harem. Those kisses from your night of partying stuck with those girls, you're just being dense about it."

I laugh at what he says. 

"That right? Well, we can have some fun then. If I genuinely care then I suppose I owe it to them, but other than that I"m here to have fun. What do you say, buddy?" I hear Ddraig sigh.

"Not the strongest motivation but not the weakest. I know you love all of these girls anyway so you do you, partner. I'll be going now. Remember what I told you."

"Damn right," I say. I get up to go downstairs and see everyone sitting somberly. They must all know Kiba didn't come home. I hope he's okay. I go down to eat and before I can start Akeno takes my fork.

"Be a good boy and let me feed you." I roll my eyes but allow her to do it which turns into her and Rias trading off shoving two forks in my mouth, and it's not anywhere near as sexy as it sounds. Once we're done we all get ready for school and make our way there. I guess what Ddraig said was right, I mean right now there are five of them and only one of me. Rias and Akeno take my arms and the six of us arrive.

"That jerk," one of the girls huffs. "He wouldn't date any of us but now five girls are swirling around him." We all can't help but chuckle at the ridiculousness of the situation and arrive at the school. On the way to class, I pull my phone out to see if Kiba will answer a call but to no avail.