Everything I've Got

"Well if I wasn't out of place before, I definitely am now," I say as we all arrive at the Gremory mansion

"Well if I wasn't out of place before, I definitely am now," I say as we all arrive at the Gremory mansion. "I thought our house was huge." The front door opens and Grayfia greets us.

"Welcome home Lady Rias," she says. We enter and walk down a long corridor that has seemingly countless butlers and maids. I notice some of the maids looking up at me so I give them a wink to see if I can get a reaction.

"I'm really nervous Y/N," Asia says from behind me.

"You're telling me. It's almost like there are more servants here than people that go to our school."

"And if you have sex with any of them I'll kill you," Rias tells me.

"Message received." As we continue walking a short kid with red hair starts running our way.

" As we continue walking a short kid with red hair starts running our way

"Rias, you're home!" He runs up to her and gives her a hug.

"It's nice to see you Millicas. You've gotten so big since I've last seen you." This kid looks like Sirzechs.

"Rias you never told me you had a little brother." She giggles at me.

"Not quite Y/N. This is Sirzechs' son, making him my nephew." That makes a lot more sense. "Now be a good boy and introduce yourself." Rias steps to the side and the kid bows to us.

"I'm Millicas Gremory, it's nice to meet you." This kid has more manners than most people I've met, and Asia and Xenovia notice it just like I do. He looks up at me. "You're Aunt Rias' boyfriend right?" I get a huge toothy grin on my face being addressed as Rias' boyfriend. Something about that just has a nice ring to it.

"As a matter of fact I am." I reach my hand out to him. "Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you little guy." We all start walking down the hallway and arrive at a room that Grayfia is waiting for us at. Now that I know that this is her kid it makes a lot of sense. I have a feeling someone like Grayfia would beat being well behaved into her child.

"Rias and her friends are here!" We walk into a room and I see what can only be described as a very beautiful woman, so much that I don't even realize my jaw is hanging open.