Dragon Sin

I've been on a Divide kick so here you go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Rias," I say as the two of us arrive at the baths. "I'm not sure how strong Loki is, but if we're acting as a defense force against him do you think we can take him?"

"I'm sure we can Y/N." She sits behind me and puts her arms around me. "You've gotten so much stronger during training and you've never let me down yet. It's strange though, I've never seen you nervous before a battle, even when we fought Riser and you were new to being a devil."

"This is different. Loki is a god and he wants to destroy the world, that's quite intense. If you're there then I know I'll be okay." She leans her head against me.

"Of course I will. Everybody but Asia, Gasper and Ravel will be, but it's just because they need to stay safe." That makes plenty of sense to me. Gasper is still very new to fighting and I could understand not wanting him against a god, and Asia isn't a fighter so we don't want her to get hurt. Ravel is capable but this is more intense than anything she's been included in yet.

"That sounds great Rias," I tell her. "So it's going to be us, but who else?"

"You'll be glad to see who else is there, I'll tell you that. Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji will be as well. There are two more, one that you haven't met yet. Irina will be representing Lord Michael, and Odin's Valkyrie bodyguard Rossweisse will be as well." A Valkyrie huh? If I remember right they're all female warriors, which is badass. My mind jumps to Irina though.

"Sounds like a plan to me. I didn't get to see Irina during the party itself, and I'd like to see her again."

"You care about her quite a bit don't you?" I think back to when Irina and I were kids.

"Yeah I do. She was my best friend before she moved away with her family. I'm glad she is doing well after everything, even with the news that God is dead." The two of us finish our bath and as we go back to Rias' room I get stopped by Ravel.

"Y/N, can I talk to you about something?" This is peculiar, she usually calls me Master. If I had to guess this is serious.

"Yeah, of course." Rias goes ahead and Ravel and I go to another room. "So what's going on Ravel?"

"I'm nervous is all. I'm staying behind during the fight, and I can't help but worry about you. You're going up against a god, and I don't want you to get hurt." I put my arms around her.

"I appreciate the worry, but I'm sure I'll be fine Ravel. Training prepared me for something like this, even if it's a threat that I may not understand."

"Classic Y/N. There's something else I wanted to speak with you about though. I'm kind of nervous about it." I look her in the eyes.

"Whatever you want to talk about I'm all ears. You can always trust me Ravel." She looks away for a second.

"Okay, here goes. There's something I want you to do for me, if you feel comfortable with it." This can go many ways, and I'm not sure where she is going with this. She pushes me down on the bed. "I want you to make love to me Y/N." She tries to take my shirt off but I stop her.

"Ravel, slow down. Are you sure this is something that you want? This is a serious discussion, and we can't just jump into it like that."

"Y/N, what are the chances this is the last night you have? You're so confident that you'll beat Loki, but think logically. I don't want to lose you before I can show you how much I actually care about you. Dammit Y/N, I love you." Well that was blunt, but I guess I expected it. Azazel did kind of tell me this was going to happen. I put my hand to Ravel's cheek.