All or Nothing

Seconds earlier

"Y/N, the time is now! Your emotions are running rampant. Seeing your friends defeated like that has awoken the power inside of you, and now it's time to let it out!"

"Alright Ddraig, let's do it."

"I'm going to take over, just do what you do. Best of luck to you."

"I don't need luck, I have the best Sacred Gear in the world." Ddraig chuckles and I land in front of Rias and Asia. "PROMOTION TO QUEEN!" The queen piece surrounds me and I feel much stronger. I feel the explosion from Yubelluna hit, but I'm okay. I turn around to face her and Riser.

"How is this possible? There's no way you should have survived that blast. No matter, Riser will force you into submission. Then once you are done I will have my way with all of those you hold dear. Rias, the Priestess of Thunder, the short girl, or maybe the blonde exorcist. How about Riser just has his way with them all at once?!" His words pierce through me, confirming all suspicions I had.

"This is the end of the line for you Riser," Ddraig and I say in unison. "No longer will you harm those of the house of Gremory. Your attempt to take Rias Gremory is over. I will end this myself." I feel the power start to flow out of me, and a bright red light starts to emanate around the arena. Everyone looks away or covers their eyes, and I feel my body changing.

WELSH DRAGON, BALANCE BREAKER!

Red armor starts to cover my body, with a green gem in the middle like how my Sacred Gear looks. A helmet covers my head and I stand tall to face Riser.

 A helmet covers my head and I stand tall to face Riser

"I hope you are ready Riser. You've just entered the dragon's den, and I don't intend to let you leave."

I hear Rias and Asia gasp behind me. 

"I can't believe it, he actually did it. I unlocked his power hoping that he would achieve it, but I never knew it would be this soon." I start walking along the rooftop towards Riser. Yubelluna readies her magic, but Riser waves her off.

"This battle is between me and the Red Dragon Emperor. Riser has had enough of these games. You all are filthy low-class scum and deserve to burn. Riser will end you, and the house of Gremory will be mine." I smirk though my helmet covers it. I turn back to Rias and give her a thumbs up.

"Alright Riser, the game is on. Don't be upset when you end up losing it." I dash towards Riser as he sends his flames in my direction. They burn fiercely but my armor shields me. I deliver a punch to his jaw which sends him backward, though he recovers quickly.

"You'll learn soon enough Dragon, I can heal myself indefinitely. You're in over your head."

"Heal your body all you want, but I know there is one thing you can't heal." Riser looks confused and I prepare a blast. He sends more flames but I wave them off, sending them crashing into the ground below the school. I dash towards him and spear him, sending us both down to the ground.