Destiny

3rd Person POV

As the rest of the house of Gremory advances to the Sitri base Kiba and Xenovia are in a fight in the parking garage of the mall. Their opponents are Tsubaki, Sona's knight Tomoe, and her Rook Tsubasa.

 Their opponents are Tsubaki, Sona's knight Tomoe, and her Rook Tsubasa

The two Knights of Gremory have their hands full but they know what they must do

The two Knights of Gremory have their hands full but they know what they must do. With Xenovia's control on Durandal not the most honed she opts to use Ascalon that Y/N lent to her. With a bit of strategy she is able to put some of the power of Durandal into Ascalon, filling it with holy energy. An attack is sent at the Rook but she is able to deflect it and send it back at Xenovia, causing her great injury.

"How is this possible?" Xenovia tries to think of a solution.

"Don't think too hard about it," Tsubasa mocks. "It's an ability I have called Reversal. That holy energy you sent was converted into demonic energy before it hit me. That had to hurt." Xenovia tries to stand but Kiba pulls her behind a car. She sends another attack but this one is intercepted by Tsubaki's Mirror Alice.

"Xenovia!" Kiba lands next to his fellow Knight. "I have an idea, let me borrow Durandal." Xenovia looks shocked but she also knows she is about to be eliminated.

"Okay Kiba." She summons it and Kiba takes the blue and gold sword. Xenovia disappears and Grayfia announces it.

"One of Lady Rias' Knights, retired."

Kiba starts to feel anger seeing his comrade be defeated. While him and Xenovia may have started as enemies, Y/N was able to get the two to work together and overcome their obstacles. After Xenovia joined Rias' house her and Kiba aimed to help each other improve their abilities. They really have become a great duo, and Kiba is prepared to avenge her.

"Give up Kiba," Tsubaki taunts her lover. "What are you going to do in a three against one?" Kiba stands and smirks.

"The same thing my best friend would do, win." The three ladies look confused until Kiba screams. "DURANDAL BIRTH!" Using the power loaned to him with Durandal combined with his holy demonic sword he was able to create the strongest attack he had ever done as a flurry of Durandals appear all over the parking garage. While Tsubaki was able to defend against it the other two Sitris were less fortunate.