Summer

Before this part starts I just want to thank everyone for all of the support on this story recently. It's insane and I really do appreciate it, you are all super nice and I hope you have enjoyed the story and enjoy this part.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That I did. I am Azazel, the Governor General of the Fallen Angels." I can't believe what I'm hearing. The guy I've been hanging out with is the leader over the people I hate the most.

"So you're the boss of that Kokabiel dick right? Are you going to kill me and take my Sacred Gear?" Azazel laughs.

"No I'm not. I actually want to thank you. If you weren't there this town would have been destroyed, and I wouldn't have liked that. You're my favorite devil and I have no reason to kill you. I'm sure you hate me right now and I wouldn't blame you, but if it helps just know Kokabiel as well as the ones from the church acted on their own."

"So Raynare wasn't following your orders then, she just wanted to kill me?" Azazel nods. "Okay then. I feel like if you were lying I would be dead so I believe you, but why didn't you tell me earlier?" He sighs at me.

"It isn't that simple Y/N. I know of your past with fallen angels, and I know that if I had told you before now then you would have definitely hated me. I've done a lot of research into Sacred Gears, and I want to help you hone yours, in time though. I want to strive for peace. I have already reached out to Sirzechs and Michael and they agree. We should be having a summit to discuss a peace agreement, and I would expect you as well as the house of Rias Gremory to all be there, as I need to answer for what Kokabiel did." I put my hand out to shake Azazel's.

"You aren't too bad Azazel. I guess all fallen angels aren't, I've just had bad luck." The two of us play the fighting game he had set up and after only an hour he sends me off. I know I have to tell Rias so I teleport home and see her and all of the others in the living room.

"Oh, you're back already Y/N?"

"Yes I am, and I need to talk to you. That guy who has kept requesting me for summons, he just told me his name, Azazel." Rias' face is filled with anger at what I've told her.

"I can't believe the Governor General of the Fallen Angels has been intruding in my territory and gallivanting with my servant." I go over to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Rias, it's fine." She looks up at me. "From what he told me Kokabiel and the assholes from the church acted on their own and not under his orders. He really isn't a bad guy. Hell he even told me he talked to your brother and the Michael guy about a peace summit occurring sometime soon."

"That would be correct Y/N." We all turn to see Sirzechs and Grayfia standing behind us, and I feel like a moron for not knowing he was there. "We were actually considering having it at the school being that was what where Kokabiel attacked. Most importantly though I'm glad to see all of you are safe and sound." He moves over to Xenovia. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I had heard the Durandal user had joined my sister's ranks." Xenovia gets up and kneels before him.

"It is an honor to meet you. Before I wasn't sure whether I had made the right decision to become a devil, but Rias and Y/N have been very kind and welcoming to me. It will still take some adjusting, but right now I couldn't be happier." Sirzechs smiles and he looks towards Rias and I.

"Y/N does seem to have that effect on people doesn't he?" I start to feel flustered hearing the devil himself saying this about me. "Well Miss Xenovia all I ask is you serve my sister well."

"If the great Devil King asks then I shall obey." He chuckles at her answer and Rias speaks up.

"Even if you're having the summit here, why are you here now?" He laughs at her and I don't know why.