I Kinda Miss School

Mina was crying while tying on her laptop, seeing the time which was 10 pm.

Deadline: 12 P.M.

Mina continued crying as she started typing the start pf the MLA format.

"I hate you Cementoss."

"Why didn't you do it the day before?" Aizawa stressed as Mina sweats before ding renegade.

"Because Tiktok be my jam."

"I should've banned that in class a long time ago." Aizawa hissed as Joshi hid her phone behind her hand on hold for Witchtok.

_____________________

Everyone was silently answering the test, while Denki tried to peek on Ojiro's paper.

"Should place you on the very front of the class, instead." Aizawa said as Denki looked at him in confusion.

"Do you not trust me?"

"I entrusted you with Eri and you almost made her get electrocuted. Midoriya was luckily there to make her safe, so truly. I cannot trust you." Aizawa said as Denki gaped blankly.

______________________

Deku walked into class dizzily as he flips through his book to see that he didn't remember anything in class.

"Okay, what's number 1?" Midnight asked as he looked at Deku as he looked up with notes in his hands.

"Ha?"

"YOU KNOW THIS!" Midnight said as Deku was at the verge of tears while everyone else in class was also confused as hell.

"This was totally after the internship, no kidding. Deku was in the verge of tears every time he was questioned." Bakugou said as Todoroki glared at him.

"He was worried about Eri, give him a break."

________________________
Online Classes

August:
Iida was doing his homework diligently on his seat

"Yes, typical Iida." Everyone nodded as Iida smiled proudly at himself.

September:
Iida was just texting on his phone, laughing as he leaves his bed.

"Tenya-kun? Who you texting?" Tensei teased as as the class head blushed, while eying at Uraraka who giggled at him.

October and November:
Iida was just sleeping on his bed as Paramore plays in the background.

"Holy, you listen to Paramore?!" Jirou exclaimed as Iida blushed.

"That was during my high school days! I would never listen to that kind of blasphemy!"

"I saw the CD'S under your bed, Iida~. Don't lie."

"URARAKA DON'T OUT ME LIKE THAT!!"

December:
Iida was dashing left and right, papers flying off his hands as he aggressively typed on his laptop.

________________________

"How to cheat online..." Mei said as she sipped coffee before pointing at her questionnaire.

"Welp, time to lea--"

"Get back here young lady. You're not off the hook." Aizawa scolded as the mech huffs and sits back down on her chair.

"This only works  if your professor makes the questions and answers themselves." Mei says as he highlights the whole question with her mouse and clicked inspect. Scanning over there for a bit before picking the right answer.

"That kind of cheating hurts my brain cells." Denki whined as Sero tilts his head.

"You just search it up on Wiki?"

"Yeah...."

"Pfft."

__________________________

In Graduation

"This is nice." Shinsou said before seeing Sero in the end of the isle with 486 absences.

"So I see you all letting idiots in?" Shinsou said as Sero looks at him confusingly before Aizawa cuts them off from fighting.

"I am offended by people who don't put effort into anything." Shinsou hissed as Sero sighed.

"I can't help getting absences."

__________________________

1-A was reading a book silently as Aizawa was just watching over them for a while, before seeing Monoma walk past the classroom.

"1-B IS BETTER THAN 1-A! LET'S GO!!!" Monoma screamed as everyone in 1-A just looked at him weirdly.

"Your opinions are your opinions..." Izuku shrugged as Monoma pats him in the head.

"You're just a neut."

"So you want me to be a chaotic?"

"I--"

"NOOOOO!!!"
__________________________

"Things you definitely need for college that you don't know what you need." Uraraka said as she sat on her spinning chair.

"First of all, know how to do your laundry. Wash everything on cold so that the colors don't bleed and things don't shrink, and then take out things you need to airdry. Don't fuck it up." 

"Yes, don't fuck it up." Uraraka said as everyone stared at her.

"Are you okay??"

"I'm furious at the idiots who keep staining my clothes!!"

"Also, Tide Pods are your friends. Their friends though, not food."

"Vegan reference?" Sero asked as everyone stared at him.

"Don't start that now."

"Also, you need to know how to go grocery shopping, cuz' things aren't that healthy in the dining hall. They might taste great, but you can't have french fries for 6 days in a row for dinner. Not sustainable."

"I lived on pizza for a month, how come I'm still alive?" Denki asked Joshi coughed.

"You die soon."

"I don't like how you said that.." Denki said as Joshi shrugs while he hugs Shinsou.

"She's scaring me."

"She scared everyone.."

"Also, if you have a roommate, this will literally save your life. Eye masks are beyond important. I would die without this thing, so my roommate can stay up late studying and I can get some sleep. So yeah, this is vital. " Uraraka said with a thumbs up.

__________________________

"Stuff you might need for college, part 2!"

"So water bottles like this? Terrible, you can't get them cleaned, unless you have a dishwasher. I don't have a dishwasher. And now guess what, now my water bottle has mold." Uraraka said before yeeting it across the room before holding up a cup

"The chaos in Uraraka is just, chaotic." Mina said as everyone else just looked at her weirdly.

"Excuse my lacking English." Mina said as everyone sighed.

"Cups like this are fantastic. You can get in, you can clean them. Awesome, no mold, no poisoning." Uraraka said before setting it aside.

"You get poisoning from mold?" Denki asked before Shinsou whacks him on the head.

"Yes, you do. It's called food poisoning."

"Textbooks are gonna worth 300 dollars sometimes, like my Japanese textbook, that didn't even come with any binding, so I had to buy a 15 dollar binder form the store. Overpriced. Buy binders at home, bring them, they're a lot cheaper and you're gonna save money and also, it's fucking ridiculous that my 300 dollar textbook didn't even come with a binding." Uraraka yells before yeeting the book behind her.

"Those books are the worst." 

"Why are they so expensive?!?!" Uraraka cried as Iida pats her back.

"Books are useless in this era, honestly. I'm not sure why they still exist." Denki said as Joshi was fuming behind him, being held back by Yuki and Aizawa.

"Whatever, and also, you're gonna get sick. Especially if you're a hoe, I know some of you are. But, this is called Theraflu, it will literally save your life. You get packets, rip them open, put them in hot water. Literally, I had the flu and I felt amazing in just 20 minutes. Did it for three days, we saved. So yeah, good luck guys."

____________________

"One of you will betray me tonight." Bakugou said as he glared at his grades.

"Is it me?" Biology asked as the blond shook his head.

"No."

"Oh I've seen this before." Kirishima chuckled as Bakugou glared at him.

"You wouldn't dare spoil 'em."

"Course not."

"Is it me?" Calculus asked as Bakugou shook his head.

"It's not you either."

"Is it me?" Chemistry asked as Bakugou rolled his eyes and mimicked Chemistry's action.

"iS It mE?" Bakugou hissed before yeeting a chair at the chemistry set.

"I'm surprised that you hate Chemistry." Todoroki said a Bakugou clicked his tongue.

______________________

Momo flipped through the pages of the test as she sighed.

"Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry."

"Is the test that hard?!!?" The class cried as Momo sniffed.

"I studied the wrong section of the book." Momo face-palmed as Deku sighed.

"Oh god, I thought the test was just that hard.."
________________________

As Todoroki walks out of the classroom and passes the test paper, Deku looks up at him while writing in his test paper.

"WHY YOU GOING SO FUCKING FAST?!?!" Deku cried as he stared at his friends leaving the room while Thirteen just stood in front of him.

"Hey, just take your time." 

"SCREW IT CHAMBA!"

"You're gonna dance?" Todoroki asked as Shinsou sighed.

"Oh you people, chamba mean's 'fuck it' or 'I'll just wing it'." Shinsou explained as Todoroki nodded.

________________________

"This is my first time, I don't know how to do this?" Todoroki said as he sees Uraraka crying in the corner with 1,000+ dollars in debt.

"Let me get my credit card, hold on." Iida said as Uraraka told him not to pay, because it was getting handled already.

"Golly, I ain't tryna do that." Todoroki said as he looks at the tuition.

"This is questionable, there's too many wipe-outs." Todoroki said as he holds the textbooks that cost almost 500 dollars.

Then homework, stress and 0 social life starts piling up on him, making him fall down.

"True struggles for students."

___________________________

"Alright class, there are three forms of matter. Solid, liquid and gas." The teacher says as she teaches the class, before Iida raises his hand.

"Are you sure about that?"

"There's plasma, but there's not much common knowledge about that." Iida said as the dummies groaned.

"We get it, you're smart, stop shoving it down our throats."

______________________________

As Hagakure turned around she accidentally drops her hydro-flask, making the annoying banging metal sounds on the ground, making everyone stare at her.

"This is a good day to be invisible." Hagakure said as Ojirou sighed.

"I told you that you needed a case for it so there's no sound."
______________________________

"Turn it up!" Denki said as he dabbed while giving Nedzu a test with 94 grade, only to up his grade from 79.84 to 79.97.

"That's the math?"

"Yeah, it's the math bro."

"The math makes no sense, bro." Kirishima said as Nedzu chuckled.

"It is the math though."

______________________________