The Villain I Appear To Be

Aizawa appears in the framed to be seen question a guard from outside a casino.

"Sir, you see, there's gonna be a robbery in this establishment tonight. You'll need all hands on deck, because this thief is one hell of a snake." Aizawa explaining to cop to see Izuku in the background holding a tray and serving in the casino.

"Why do I getting the feeling that Deku's the thief?" Denki asked as most of the audience shrugged.

"Highly Deku would do that though." Uraraka said as Iida nodded.

Izuku's eyes turned to Momo talking to Iida who's showing the gallery in the second floor.

"As you can see the gallery display not only famous works of art, but also precious pieces of jewelry." Iida said as he let Momo and Todoroki enter the gallery where many jewelry where in glass display cases.

"I've actually came to see your most famous and expensive piece here. The Diamond, was it?" Momo said as Iida nodded his head.

"Why yes, it's actually here in this part of the casino." Iida said as they continued to walk around the gallery towards the case where the---

"Hold up." Sero yelled as everyone saw the empty case.

"It was just there 5 seconds ago!!" Bakugou yelled as everyone just looked as confused as the confusion vine.

"Where is it?" Momo asked as Iida and Todoroki turned to see the case empty behind them.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Aizawa heard the alarm and immediately dashed in, where he passed Izuku who casually held his serving tray.

"OH!" Denki pointed at Deku in the screen, jumping up from his seat in pure excitement. The only thing that was making him sit stilla was Shinsou and Sero being in both sides, holding him down.

"Wait.." He muttered to look back at Izuku who only smiled as wheels pooped out from the bottom and he started skating away from the scene.

"I NEED BLUEPRINTS!!" Hatsume screamed as she saw Deku's skates.

By jumping out a window.

"Why would Deku steal a diamond though, kero?" Tsuyu asked as All Might sat on edge because his dad senses were heightened.

He slid down a palm tree and skated away, being chased by gunshots, police sirens and cars. Uraraka was walking along the side walk to see Izuku who wined and smiled as he turned the curve, only for Uraraka to see police cars chasing after him.

"AIYEEEEEEEE." The girls squealed at tease Uraraka as she blushed on her seat.

"Heading towards Paza Casino." She spoke in her com, informing Aizawa as he told a suad of policemen to enter said building.

"Oh, WHAT?" The girls screamed as Aizawa was just trying not to laugh at the hit-and-miss moment.

Izuku skated around, passing Recovery Girl playing a lottery machine. He punched the side, giving her a jackpot. 

"The lucky charm, eyyyyy......" Denki joked as everyone face-palmed mentally because seriously, that joke's old.

As he walked backwards, holding the Diamond he bumped into someone, making it fall out of his hand. After catching it into his hands, the policemen grabbed him to the corner.

He smiled innocently before covering himself with the curtains and disappearing.

"WITCHCRAFT!!!" Ibara screamed as Shinsou, Aizawa and Eri grinned at er reaction, cuz, boi they already got the taste of it already.

I mean, why the hell are they still here if it ain't witchcraft XD (okay I'll stop now)

Yep, he jumped out the window again.

"Everyone's just jumping out of windows nowadays. What's up with that?" All Might coughed as Eri giggled, remembering someone she knew who left the house via window.

As he safely walked on the building's edge, a spotlight was shined on him from above. Aizawa with on a helicopter and a megaphone.

"Give back the Diamond, Deku, or face the consequences of your actions." Aizawa called as Izuku looked at the Diamond with an innocent look.

"Okay." Izuku smiled and handed the diamond, only to hold Aizawa hand to swing to another rooftop and take the Diamond into a dark alleyway where he landed behind a truck that drove towards the bridge.

"Skills, thief skills 1000." Denki joked as everyone else just sighed.

He felt the breeze on his face and looked back at the city before getting off the truck.

Sweat and stress seem to appear in his face as he twisted the top of the Diamond to see a bomb due to explode in

45 seconds....

"Ohhh....That explains everything now."

"Still not a reason to steal." Iida scolded as everyone just stared at him.

"That thing would've fucking killed everyone Four-Eyes? What? You want a bomb to explode, killing people just because you want to follow the fucking rules? Pathetic." Bakugou retorted while everyone just looked at him in shock.

"What? You all fucking agree right?"

"Umm....Yeah...."

He looked ahead to see a barricade of police cars, Aizawa and Uraraka blocking the way along with other policemen.

"Midoriya just doesn't get a break now, does he?" Tokoyami sighed.

Izuku sighed and continued skating forward, disregarding the fact that he was outnumbered. He got to the edge of the bridge and held the Diamond over it where everyone stopped chasing him

"Here." Izuku tossed the Diamond to Aizawa before skating away. Aizawa saw that the Diamond was empty inside and looked over at Izuku who got ontop of a truck and and held onto the rope of the helicopter

As soon as he was at the top of the bridge's beam he threw the bomb out before it exploded. 

"Oh thank god. I though Midoriya's gonna die because of the bomb." Denki sighed, then again, making everyone lool at him in confusion.

"Why would you think like that?!?" Jirous asked as Denki shrugged.

"I watched movies."

"Oh my god, why?"

Izuku sighed in relief, only to get tackled by Aizawa and the policemen. The screen focused on Izuku who only sighed at the end.

"Still arrested. HA! How pathetic." Monoma laughed as Kendou sighed.

"At least he has the fucking guts to do that, you dumbass." Bakugou scowled while glaring at the blond fucker XD.

"Sensei, why is he still arrested?" Uraraka asked as Aizawa sighed tiredly.

"Vigilantism and stealing. If he knew, he could've told the police instead of stealing it." Aizawa replied as everyone nodded in acknowledgement.

"Wouldn't those crimes be annulled by saving the gallery?" Momo asked as Aizawa shrugged.

"I'm not exactly sure." 

" We will have a brief intermission while we wait for the other guests. "

 "Wait, other guests?" Shinsou asked as at that very moment he heard screaming....