Di-VINE

"I'm dead, but whatever. Here." Joshi said as she tossed a jade orb into the screen.

"More food for thee." 

"I didn't ask to be perfect." Deku smiled as as he looked at the apple in his hand.

"I demanded it."

"How did you threaten God to do that??" Ibara asked as Deku sighed.

"It was a joke."

________________________

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME! I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE!" Deku screamed as Todoroki kinda got scared by the threat.

"Wait, wha--"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"That is frightening." Shigaraki said as Deku smiled.

"Midoriya-shounen, don't do it." Toshinroi said before the greenett just pouted.

__________________________

"If what I think is happening is happening." Inko muttered as she stood beside Aizawa who is fully aware of what Inko was talking about.

"It better not be." Inko grumbled before seeing Todoroki get yeeted down by Deku.

"This is technically me if when he breaks his arms." 

__________________________

"10 years in prison." Aizawa declared as Deku smiled.

"Well, sir. Maybe I can get you to change your mind." Deku flirted as Aizawa smiled.

"20 years."

"Wait--"

"Don't you dare get me on that level." Aizawa hissed as everyone looked at him with a confused face.

____________________________

"Why didn't you come last night? It was so fun." Inko asked as she looks down at Deku who was buried under a mountain.

"Mom, you know damn well why I didn't come last night so shut the hell up shady bi--"

"What was that honey?" Inko asked as Deku cowered away.

"It was nothing mom..." Deku whimpered as Inko smiled threateningly.

_____________________________

"Hey I made us a new friendship bracelet." Toshinori said as Deku smiled.

"Nice, put it on me!" Deku said only to get a ownership band on his head.

"I could see this happening." Todoroki laughed before he looked at them in suspicion.

"Could you stop?? With the theory??"

"Never..."

_____________________________

"Man you have shaving cream?" Toshinori said touching his beard.

"No I don't like the taste." Toshinori looked at Deku who was just playing with the apple in his hand.

"Wait, you eat shaving cream?"

"No why would I eat it if I don't like the taste??"

"That confuses me." Denki said dizzly as Jirou looked at him with a plain face.

"Because you dyslexia.."

"No, I can't see the 

_____________________________