I Need A Break

"Fuck it." Joshi tossed a tape in the player before walking out the door.

"I need a quick break, shit's been happening in my world and I really gotta focus." Joshi said before 

"Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans." Izuku sang as he wrote something on his notebook.

"Oh my god noOOOO." Mina started laughing as the meme lord joined her in laughter.

"What is this supposed to be?" Todoroki asked as Bakugou shrugged.

"Boots with the fur.~" Izuku bobbed his head as he rolled around his room on his rolling chair.

"The whole club was lookin' at her~.She hit the floor--" Bakugou slammed the door open, shocking Izuku.

"DEKU!"

"wHAt?!?"

"dID YoU sLEeP WItH YOuR GOddAMN teACHeR?!?!" Bakugou screamed as Deku looked at him in question.

"HE SLEPT WITH HIS TEAHCER?!?" The adults exclaimed as all the other students just laughed their asses off or wheezed.

"Wha--??"

"dID YoU sLEeP WItH YOuR teACHeR?!?!" Bakugou screamed as Deku tilts his head and asks.

"Oh my god, the music is still playing in the background. Fuck, I can't breathe---" Jirou wheezed as Momo was red from trying not to laugh.

"Mr. Todoroki?"

"But I'm not a teacher." Todoroki said as Dabi w=shrugged.

"Figures you were there, bro."

"Yeah, but one kind though."

"Yes, Mr. Todoroki."

"NO I DIDN'T!" Deku screamed in reply as Bakugou just stood there.

"YES YOU DID." Bakugou said as Deku kept saying that he didn't.

"Deku, you little slut!"

"Hold me." Todoroki said as Natsuo and Dabi grabbed him by the arms before Todoroki tries to run over to Bakugou and kick him in the face.

"FUCK! YOU! BITCH!"

"IHLNOWWOFNOFQPFPIAKODOHDOQHD"

"OIISQESRQSQYQWBCIHQF!"

"NNDQDMPQJPFEQPFJHQMPL."

"odobqfqfnfqONCOF." They screamed nonsense at each other until Bakugou just slapped Deku's face.

"Ow! I was failing chemistry!" Deku excused as Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"OoooOo. Seems to me you just made chemistry~." Mina teased as Todoroki blushed, mumbling and cursing about how he was gonna bury a bitch. 

"You're out of the house." Bakugou said as Deku looks at him in confusion, because it was his dorm??

"What?"

"I said you're out of the house." Bakugou said as he walks out of the door.

"Go pack all your--"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Go pack all your shit! You're out" Bakugou screamed as he slams the door.

"This is sort of entertaining." Stain laughed as Shigaraki chuckled lowly, before seeing a stray tape on the floor.

"Hey, there's a tape here, you think we should play it?" SHigaraki asked as Kurogiri hummed.

"I guess, we don't really have much to do as of now, and the other personalities seem to be absent as of the moment." Kurogiri said as he walks over to the player and places the tape in.