WHO THE----

"Uh-uh, don't touch me there. This is my no-no square." Mimi sung as Yuki placed in a CD.

"Some feels, not so horror, and Vietnam War flashbacks." Joshi warned as Sir Nighteye looks at her.

"Vietnam War flashbacks?"

"You'll get it soon enough."

Izuku tossed on his bed as ringing was heard in his head. His head pounded so hard, it was as if something wanted to burst out of his forehead.

"I should get some water." Izuku muttered as he got out of his bed groggily, rubbing his eyes as his feet met the cold floor.

3:35 A.M

"Damnit, past the Devil's hour. You could've done a 3 AM challenge." Denki groaned as Yuki grinned.

"You know, most of those are fake right?"

"Wat."

"This early?" Izuku groaned as he looked at the clock that was in the kitchen. He poured himself a glass of water when he felt a cold chill climb up his back.

"Hello?" Izuku called out as he turned behind him, but no one was there. Now he wanted to take the piss.

"I must be sick, I feel so cold." Izuku muttered as he went for the bathroom, to do his business and get a thermometer to check his temperature.

36 C

"Guess it's just really cold." Izuku sighed as he placed the thermometer back where it was.

When he on the lights of the bathroom he looked in the mirror to see a figure standing behind him. He turned around to see a man with white curly locks and freckles. His face was littered with scratched and bruises and his eyes were milky white.

"Who the fuck is he?!" Deku asked as Yuki shushed him.

"Hello, Izuku."

"Who the hell are you?!" Izuku screamed before the man shushed him.

"You don't want to wake your mother up in the dead of night." The man whispered as Izuku stared at him in confusion.

"You know my mother?" He asked as the man sighed.

"I'm your father, Izuku."

"Darth Vader vibes, whoahh~." Sero chuckled as Deku gaped.

"Mom, is that--"

"I don't think so.."

____________________________

"So.....Where were you?" Izuku asked awkwardly as he brewed some chamomile tea to help calm himself down.

"Yeah, where was he." Aizawa cracked his knuckles as All Might clenched the arms of the chair.

"Umm....Please don't break the chairs." 

"Well. That's a really complicated story." The man scratched behind his head, embarrassingly. 

"How complicated?"

"Like, criminal case complicated."

"So you're a detective?!" Izuku gaped as the man laughed.

"Yes, I am. I worked abroad for a special case." Izuku smiled.

"And now you're back!" The man grimaced as he sighed.

"Look at me, Izuku. Do I look alive to you?" Izuku shrugged a little. He stared at the man's expression, he looked sad. His skin may have scars, scratches and bruises but it was almost yellowish-pale.

"So he's dead?" Jirou asked as Tokoyami nodded.

"I think his Third Eye was open or maybe a Quirk that lets him see the souls of the dead." Tokoyami deduced as Midoriya huffed.

"It's not like it isn't open already."

"I HEARD THAT"

"I'm not sure....I mean, I've never seen you in my life." Izuku said as the man sighed.

"I knew it would end up like this....I'm so sorry Izuku."

"It's okay, dad. I know you're just doing this for me and mom." Izuku thanked as the man smiles.

"I'm glad you thought so." The man said before giving him a wallet.

"Give this to your mother when she wakes up, okay?" Izuku nodded before he woke up in his, bed?

________________________________

Izuku got read for school as he thought of last night's events. Was he really just fatigued and maybe saw hallucinations? Or was it just a dream. He looked at his night stand to see the wallet given to him, but how did it get there if his father was abroad?

"Maybe a quirk?" Izuku muttered as he got the wallet and walked out of his room.

"Good morning, Izuku." Inko greeted as Izuku sat down on the dining table to see the cold teapot on the table.