F R E A K S

"This takes place around the time Quirks were still developing and stuff. You know..." Joshi drifted as everyone else shook their heads. She sighed looking at Midnight, who raised her hands.

"What?"

"I can't even with you now. Did you discuss about it yet?" Yuki asked as Midnight hummed.

"We were still getting to that recap lesson."

"AIGHT YOUR OLD TEACHERS WHERE WHACK!!"

"Look, it's the new kid from the first class." Monoma chuckled as Izuku walks down to an empty seat in the cafeteria, setting down his lunch and pulling out a book.

"Already pulling the new kid card out?" Kendou asked before seeing Yuki drinking a bottle of wine away, Mimi checking some D&D character sheets, Alvarez laughing his ass off watching rant vids and Yukine drooling as he slept like a starfish on the floor.

"What'cha reading nerd." Kendou asks as he looks over the greenett's shoulder, munching on an apple.

"Golden Ratio." Izuku replied nonchalantly as he continues reading before Monoma grabs the book and opens the book.

"W H Y ???" 

"Believe me, I'm confused as well. If you were talking about Golden Ratio Identity V, I'm totally not making VALE fan-art of them." Deku sweats as Shinsou and Tokoyami look at him as he tried to hide his sketchbook.

"That was oddly specific."

"Tch! It's just some gibberish and numbers, some genius would only read this bullshit, don't you think?" Monoma teased as Izuku shrugged.

"I mean, I am genius." Deku replied before Monoma neared him threateningly.

"OOHHH!" Everyone screamed as the blond in question just blinked like the meme.

"You trying to get smart with me?"

"I'm already smart." Deku replied as everyone else in the room giggled or oohed.

"That's just sad..." Kendou pat Monoma on the back as everyone else was just laughing his ass off.

Monoma looked at Kendou and nodded, making her pin Deku down along with Tetsutetsu. 

"I'm gonna enjoy this." Monoma grinned before throwing an undelivered punch, seeing as his fist just held in place. As Monoma looked at Deku, his once emerald green eyes were blue. As Deku came loose from the grasps of Kendou and Tetsutetsu blue wisps pushed them back, making some of the chairs and tables move as well.

"QUIRK! NOW!" Bakugou yelled before he got yeeted up in the air with the same wisps before his chair was taken by that Deku.

"My 'quirk' is Telekinetic Telepathy." The boy said as he sat down, along with another version of Shinsou, Bakugou, Todoroki and Kirishima.

"Sup." Kirishima greeted his alternate as the redhead stared in awe, seeing the crystal piercings on his face, you know the whole 'witchy goth' get-up

"So manly...." Kirishima muttered as alternate Bakugou cocked his brow and grinned at the awestruck boy.

"The kid's freaked out by your whole get-up, babe." Bomba said as Crys (read as Cris, okay?) chuckled.

"NO! I'M JUST SO AMAZED. LIKE HOW ARE YOU SO MANLY?!?!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu yelled as the couple just stared at them in confusion.

'Manly?????'

"I'm Port, Izuku's name is Tele, Bakugou, Bomba, Kirishima, Crys and Todoroki, Do."

"Why Do?" Todoroki asked as Deku was laughing his ass off.

"Because, Do...." Do said as everyone else chuckled.

'Guess he still hasn't though of his hero name....'

"YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE FREAKS!" Monoma yelled as Deku sighed, getting his books, wanting to get out and avoid a fight.

"To be honest, we're immune to that nickname. It's pretty old.." Tele said as Shinsou sighed.

"But it's even worse when your quirk's villainous.."

"Who said quirks could be villainous? Everyone's quirk has that potential, and everyone's quirk can be a hero's." Tele explained as Shinsou nodded.

"I get that, but it can't be helped." Shinsou groaned as Monoma sighed.

"Yeah? What about it?" Deku asked before Monoma throws a punch, only to be engulfed in ice, freezing him.

Izuku looked behind Monoma's ice figure to see an ice trail lead to one of the boys from the varsity team.

"OooOOo..Jock Todoroki. Haven't I seen this before?" Mina grinned as Todoroki looked at his alternate, who was just spinning an ice dagger in his fingertips.

"What the hell?!" The rest of the varsity team yelled as Shouto stood up, clicking his tongue.